News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Official Level 100 Competition!

Started by Danimal, June 07, 2014, 04:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cleff

Might be quite busy so you guys will beat me in the race, but I'll join for the fun of it.

IGN: Nakula

Also, the accounts will be verified on the 20th correct? Which flag/location would this take place and what approximate time would it begin, considering that someone who would be verified earlier than another could make it to 30 faster if they tried hard enough so there should be a start-time posted (though I know it's still roughly two weeks away).

Danimal

Quote from: Cleff on June 08, 2014, 10:58:48 PM
Also, the accounts will be verified on the 20th correct? Which flag/location would this take place and what approximate time would it begin, considering that someone who would be verified earlier than another could make it to 30 faster if they tried hard enough so there should be a start-time posted (though I know it's still roughly two weeks away).

You are correct, the time will be 7pm GMT for me which is usually 4-6 hours ahead of the US (and an hour behind most other European counties). There won't be a 'set flag' to register at, but it would be helpful if people were in the same place. So given the fact that everyone will be level 1 I would suggest people gather at the first few flags in noobland.

darkflash

I'm so pumped for this! Maybe get some activity going now before the competition begins like a tourney or spawn party or just a simple rb hunt or something:)?

Infection

Quote from: Cleff on June 08, 2014, 10:58:48 PMWhich flag/location would this take place and what approximate time would it begin, considering that someone who would be verified earlier than another could make it to 30 faster if they tried hard enough so there should be a start-time posted (though I know it's still roughly two weeks away).

How about the ship for funzies?
"Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect."

"When the rich wage war it's the poor who die."

Turkey

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
IGN: Logerbloger

Jesus7

TheRobert

I'm game.

Call me "BigBrother"

Scratch that. Call me "Ishmael"

I jumped on and got my acc[BigBro] to level 2, and ToxicDuck informed me of the starting date that I completely overlooked.

Helioman

I've decided to take myself out of the running. i want to work on leveling up GrazingGoose. In the meantime, i will help out my fellow sticks to the goal of level 100.
Shorts are comfortable and easy to wear!

Forum

I'd like to join but i won't be available june 20th I don't think because i'm in a vacation. My acc name is: Hola, I just made it.
Officially quitted

TheRobert

Matty_Richo

Quote from: TheRobert on June 13, 2014, 12:30:04 AM
Kickoff at the bridge? :o

Well, and this is just an assumption, my guess is that (since they are all level ones) most people will be starting at the blobs for the first few levels so you'd want to do your verification before you got to them. Therefore, I would imagine that Dan will be floating around that starting area, and then he'll have organised for a few people to be on once he leaves to continue verifying. So, theoretically, for the first day or so there should constantly be someone at the starting area ready to verify you. As for people that have already run there accounts somewhere else, I would probably suggest returning them to the first flag.

Danimal

Quote from: Matty_Richo on June 13, 2014, 02:19:12 AM
Quote from: TheRobert on June 13, 2014, 12:30:04 AM
Kickoff at the bridge? :o

Well, and this is just an assumption, my guess is that (since they are all level ones) most people will be starting at the blobs for the first few levels so you'd want to do your verification before you got to them. Therefore, I would imagine that Dan will be floating around that starting area, and then he'll have organised for a few people to be on once he leaves to continue verifying. So, theoretically, for the first day or so there should constantly be someone at the starting area ready to verify you. As for people that have already run there accounts somewhere else, I would probably suggest returning them to the first flag.

Pretty much this, although I will make a few world runs to verify anyone who wishes to start elsewhere. Most of my time will be spent at noobland verifying incoming level 1's however, so as I've said it would be wise to start there. This is a leveling competition after all, and BBB's and bunnies await the onslaught of the level 1 army that is coming!

catmadman

IGN: TAC
awwww look at me go <(^.^<) (>^.^)>

Turkey

Got my countdown set up and everything

Danimal

Just over 2 days until this event gets rollin'! 10 or so people on last night was very nice to see.. Had team pvps going and such, annnd enough people to kill an SG!

Spread the word guys, the more popular this is the more self-sustaining activity will be.