News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Is the server down? Post it here.

Started by ToxicDuck, October 30, 2013, 07:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catmadman

seems like the servers are still down whichs sucks been wanting to play.  :'(

FullCircle

Same.. We gotta setup a night to play together. Like every sunday night

Freeforall

Server still down? I've been wanting to play lately.

catmadman

ffa the server has been down sense May idk when it will be back up meiun said he would let us know.

Freeforall

Quote from: catmadman on November 15, 2016, 04:58:39 PM
ffa the server has been down sense May idk when it will be back up meiun said he would let us know.
Oh wow, that's a long time. D:

T-Rok

Speaking as myself, please remember the hosting of V2 is a thank you and not a right. Meiun has not forgtten about you, us, or the community. But life gets busy and this is his hobby, it comes second to his life.

However, I understand there has been some silence and so I'm here with UNOFFICIAL information from Meiun down below.

The old server setup is toast, all the files and accounts however are backed up and it's a matter of getting a new machine setup. The server was designed in Game Maker which means it requires a machine with a GPU. This brings some complexity in getting a V2 server ready. Meiun is still working on it, but slowly. Firstly, because this is his hobby, not his job. Secondly, it didn't appear that many people were still interested.

Now back to me and my opinions. Server activity has died down, this cannot be dismissed. The donation fund Stick Mafia started has likely long since dried up meaning everything is out of pocket for Meiun. While I personally think it is entirely possible the server may stay down, don't give up hope. If you have a strong desire to play let it be known. Bring others who desire so. Post to the forums. The more active the community the better.

catmadman

Stick has always been a constant in my life if i didn't know what to do I played it. All I can say is if the server goes apart of me goes with it. Sounds cheesy but its true but I know it cant stay forever although it would be great if it could. :'(

Freeforall

If you happen to read this Meiun, I can send you a new computer, or you can use my server free of charge.

KinkyKinkles

I forgot exactly what event happened that made the population (myself included) die off. I really hope someday the servers come back up so we can all play again.

saraahhwk

Hey guys,

I'd love to play SO again some day...

It was a very nice time with you, call your friends and ask them to play with us so Meiun will maybe take the game back online...

:( I am still hoping <3

greetings, Sarah

Looper

As of today right now, it is down... Anyone know last time its been online?

catmadman

Quote from: Looper on April 08, 2017, 11:33:13 PM
As of today right now, it is down... Anyone know last time its been online?
Its been at least may 2016 sense the server has been down.  :( :( :( :( :(

Come join us at the discord to get faster info or to just chat.
https://discord.gg/0vDf6Faes2unP7HP

Forum

Officially quitted