News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Official Level 100 Competition!

Started by Danimal, June 07, 2014, 04:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CherryPie

Wish I had enough time for this, sounds cool. Good luck to anyone, I may have a look in game to help you "newbs" level up every now and then.
Small tip that probably everyone knows already anyway: People have proven in the past that leveling up to 100 is the easiest, when you have a lot of str and int and depending on your PVE skills just enough agi and vit so you have to sit down and heal stam and hp very rarely. However as much as high int will help you in PVE as much it will hinder you from punching out opponents in tournaments.

alexmac1127

my ign is bigmac just made acc this morning. not sure how to post it so here it is. bigmac

Danimal

22 Hours 30 Minutes until this event will be getting underway!

You must be level 1, and be verified by me IN-GAME tomorrow at 19:00 GMT on-wards.

squiffo

Count me in!!

My in game name is:   "Nope."

Turkey

I have no Dan and I must be verified

I'M REAAAADDDDYY TO GOOO

Danimal

igufed

I'll let anyone who wants to join my teamspeak server if you feel like it.  I host it for another game, but, have made a SO channel as well.  Just don't bother any of the non-SO people while you're there..

ts.igufed.com

Password for the SO channel is 'stick'
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

Batman

Just made my new newbie, he shall be called Dayglo
Where is everyone, wouldn't mind verifying my level to somebody so I can start the grind >:D

Matty_Richo

So my username has changed to Stormpower on account of me forgetting the password I made for Badger (Poor form)

Turkey

Lucifer

Oh hey I forgot to list my account name: Hackettbear

ToxicDuck

For the people who need to be registered but can't find Dan.

I can register you in-game, it's likely I will see any people that need to be registered, but in the chance that me and Dan aren't on and you want to be registered, you can add me on skype.

Danimal

The date of the first mini event will be announced later today: Noob spawn party with some SFs and BBBs and such, so be there or be... Not there.

ToxicDuck