News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Online V3 Official Sneak Peak!

Started by Meiun, June 29, 2011, 12:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomJ

Can't wait for v3! It's been so long since I last played Stick Online.

11clock

We've all been waiting over five years for this. Hopefully the wait will be worth it. (No pressure, Meiun.)

Sam|9801

Lucifer

psst... Meiun...

any more sneak peaks on cool features you're working on? ideas you've been throwing around in yer head?

you can tell me nobody else will see, it's all gud

ToxicDuck

Quote from: Lucifer on October 23, 2014, 01:59:20 AM
psst... Meiun...

any more sneak peaks on cool features you're working on? ideas you've been throwing around in yer head?

you can tell me nobody else will see, it's all gud

Lucifer is the most trustworthy person I know. One time I traded him my soul for a bag of chips, 10/10 would do it again.

Meiun

Pardon the super bland test-level design (won't be in any version you guys would end up playing)

Micro tease:

ToxicDuck

Quote from: Meiun on October 25, 2014, 12:40:03 AM
Pardon the super bland test-level design (won't be in any version you guys would end up playing)

Micro tease:

I do not care how bland the level is, that's badass. Thanks, Meiun! Totally put a smile on my face :).

KrazyMotha

That looks... SOOOO AWESOME!!!! :D :D :D  Thanks for the tease Meiun.

but now i yearn for the V3 even more! :(

Looks great! Thanks for the small teaser.

RayRay

Yay, a teaser! That makes me really excited for v3. btw That walk cycle looks good. :)

catmadman

first thing i said when i saw it is omg lol.

TANK

the bland test level design looks good to me, put some blobs in there and its ready to ship retail 59.99$

Meiun

One other piece worth noting is that I took that clip from an old build. There have been some enhancements/changes to a lot of the tiles since then.

pasty-flawss

Quote from: Meiun on October 25, 2014, 12:40:03 AM

Micro tease:

The jump animation is very... Uh.. Graceful.

BlenderMAN

Awesome! The jumping looks fine to me. Thanks for the preview!