News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

V2 Registration Now Open!

Started by Meiun, October 25, 2013, 10:40:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meiun

As a result of the recent poll, I have decided to open registration to the V2 donor server to the public starting right now. Anyone who wants to create a new account or two for themselves, or who wants to invite some friends to play the game (without needing to donate) is welcome to do so freely via the standard in-game registration screen. New players can simply download the game from the link below, and follow the start screen menu's to register (existing players do not need to redownload anything).

(Download currently unavailable)

Registration will likely only be open for the duration of this weekend, but may be extended as long as things go smoothly (and people do not abuse this privilege).

While the server is open temporarily, this does NOT mean that you should be expecting any new updates to this version of the game. All development efforts are focused on the new remade version of the game V3, and will likely stay that way.

In addition to the standard game rules found in the readme, I would like people to also abide by the following additional rules for open registration:
-Please do not create accounts for other people (you are welcome to invite other people to play, but they must create their own account). So no stocking up on accounts with plans of "giving them away" after registration is closed again.
-Be respectful, and report any new people who blatantly violate major rules to either myself or Danimal via talking to us in-game, sending us a PM on these forums, or emailing
-Don't create a bajillion accounts that you have no intention of using.
-The old rules still apply for re-activation of existing accounts.

Enjoy!

catmadman

ToxicDuck

I finally get to play again, hooray :D!

Lucifer

Awesome, I'll be sure to hop on a bit and keep ya'll company. Thanks Meiun!

sly 3 4 me

Looks great, it will be awesome to have some new faces.

ARTgames

Meiun

I will be extending the open registration for at least another couple days (assuming things continue to go smoothly).

Titan

I just want to say that I really appreciate you doing something like this. Its great to see ~20 people on when I log on.
Livin' in a lonely world.

Lucifer

I'll admit, I was wrong! I honestly didn't think that this would attract as much attention as it has, but I've been thoroughly enjoying myself for the past couple of weeks, talking with people I haven't encountered in ages & PvPing once again with renewed vigor. I think one of the main things that has kept up the hype train is Danimal's consistent activity, you can tell how much happier people are when he's around - it really reaffirms that the game is still cared for. I don't know how long you plan to keep this up, probably until certain aspects of it become time consuming, but I truly appreciate this event.

Matty_Richo

I agree with you there Luci.
I have been really surprised recently that we've been getting around 30 players online at some points, heck, I don't think I have logged on and seen less than 3 or 4 other players.
Dan definitely deserves a lot of credit for keeping people active as, without him spawning bunnies and killing them before we can, the game wouldn't be quite as fun :P But seriously, the spontaneous spawn parties have really added to the game!
And Meiun, I don't know how much extra work this is causing you but it is most certainly appreciated!

LeA01

Huge Thank you to Meiun and to Danimal. Love having SOL back up! Thank you so much for taking the time :) - LeA01

Buster

I just want to make a Thank you to Meiun and Danimal! Y'all have worked so hard to keep SO running and keeping people on.
This is a nice thing y'all do! Thank you Meiun for the extra work you are putting in for this!

Keep it up guys :)
Thank you!
My Accounts: NAME (ITEM-LEVEL)
king22522 (DKH-33, SH-14)
king34-34 (fedora-?)
Buster (crap)
Corrupt (GB-10)
Forum accounts:
Buster
king (forgot password and my email was deleted)

Maxwell10206

Oh my god my life is complete. After years of waiting for a return, it has finally come :D!

Snakeman

WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME THIS AAAAAAAAAAA