News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Firefall

Started by Scotty, October 18, 2010, 01:24:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucifer

Quote from: Cactuscat222 on August 06, 2011, 01:07:01 AM
Quote from: Lucifer on August 05, 2011, 09:22:03 PM
Can't wait! I've always been a huge fan of open world shooters, been playing Planetside on and off for years. Did I see that correctly, it's going to be free to play?

Me too! I love me open world shooters, and there hasn't been a good one since Planetside (actually, has there even been ANY since that game?) I'm hoping for a beta invite, see if I can't get some of us in on it.

But speaking off topic real fast, you heard about Planetside 2 right Lucifer? Looks awesome graphically so far. :DD
Damn straight, it looks !@#$in sweet!

Scotty

Quote from: Lucifer on August 06, 2011, 01:33:27 AM
Quote from: Cactuscat222 on August 06, 2011, 01:07:01 AM
Quote from: Lucifer on August 05, 2011, 09:22:03 PM
Can't wait! I've always been a huge fan of open world shooters, been playing Planetside on and off for years. Did I see that correctly, it's going to be free to play?

Me too! I love me open world shooters, and there hasn't been a good one since Planetside (actually, has there even been ANY since that game?) I'm hoping for a beta invite, see if I can't get some of us in on it.

But speaking off topic real fast, you heard about Planetside 2 right Lucifer? Looks awesome graphically so far. :DD
Damn straight, it looks !@#$in sweet!

Don't worry, if there's a company that could possibly eff something like this up, it's SOE.

havok

Of topic but

has anyone tryed to Beta or signed up for it?

Meiun

The beta apparently is starting now. If anyone gets any spare beta invite keys, feel free to send one my way :)

Lucifer

*Checks his email every 30 minutes*

Cactuscat222

The beta won't be "starting" until this Tuesday (or at least, the starting invites) - one of the developers said that it would be starting after they got back from PAX, which is on Tuesday.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

havok

Quote from: Cactuscat222 on August 28, 2011, 05:24:33 AM
The beta won't be "starting" until this Tuesday (or at least, the starting invites) - one of the developers said that it would be starting after they got back from PAX, which is on Tuesday.

thanx im kinda hoping i get one.
If anyone gets one let me know how it is please  :p

Cactuscat222

So the first 500 invites were sent out. Each of the invites had an additional one for a single friend, as well.

I wasn't lucky enough for this first wave, was anyone else?

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

krele

I didn't get it either...

havok

Quote from: krele on September 05, 2011, 10:52:23 AM
I didn't get it either...

i  dont think any of us did lol fail xD

Scotty

Looks like they'll be sending out another 3k invites in the coming weeks according to their Beta update today:

http://www.firefallthegame.com/blog/2011/11/21/beta-update-_-11212011

If anyone gets any invites, I'd damn near be willing to part with the middle two digits of my social security number and nakey pics of my previous two exs for a friend invite!

havok

Quote from: Scotty on November 21, 2011, 10:32:34 PM
Looks like they'll be sending out another 3k invites in the coming weeks according to their Beta update today:

If anyone gets any invites, I'd damn near be willing to part with the middle two digits of my social security number and nakey pics of my previous two exs for a friend invite!

i might take you up on that :) if i can get a blow job and hooker on the side

Scotty

Quote from: havok on November 22, 2011, 06:21:37 PM

... Jake, remember how I bought you Portal 2 for your b-day?  I might need a return favor from ya in the next week or two bud...

havok

Quote from: Scotty on November 22, 2011, 07:38:19 PM
Quote from: havok on November 22, 2011, 06:21:37 PM

... Jake, remember how I bought you Portal 2 for your b-day?  I might need a return favor from ya in the next week or two bud...
Jake get a copy?

Scotty

Doesn't matter, he owes me.