News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Halloween Update Postponed

Started by Meiun, October 30, 2010, 07:49:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meiun

Unfortunately, I will be unable to launch the Halloween update this year (at least not on time). After my first computer got stolen over the course of the summer, the expensive one I purchased to replace it has ended up having some severely faulty hardware. Despite it supposedly having a full 2 year global warranty, Asus has been worthless in getting it fixed. Already sent it in once with an extensive description of the issue, and they basically just sent it back without doing anything, and refuse to replace it or offer any further service than for me to try the same process over again. Throughout the course of having two of my comptuers stolen over the summer in a break in, and then the countless reformatting and time spent waiting for it to be "fixed" I simply do not have all the resources I need to get the update out on time, and will likely need to wait and repurchase a license for GM once I have a stable computer before I can even do anything with SO anyways (every time I reformat and such it uses up a license key, and after so many they stop letting you install it. They also no longer sell keys for version 7, which I use. So once I'm out, thats it. In other words, can't risk wasting them).
   Highly unfortunate situation, and I really apologize for all the inconveniences and disappointment that this may cause. Blame Asus support.

Note: This does not effect the Halloween Tounrmanet being held by Danimal. It may however effect when the victor will be able to receive his prize.