News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The Fedora Gang

Started by Mystery, February 17, 2011, 07:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tehrozzy

Quote from: Mystery on March 07, 2011, 04:30:53 PM
Quote from: Seifer on March 07, 2011, 04:09:13 PM
What's this about some 10 clan cap?
Someone told me back during the free 2007 server (my memory fails me on the name, but I do know it was an active, respected community member at the very least) that there was an arbitrary 10 member cut-off for clans, as to make sure there weren't 3 or 4 member clans or something of the like, GM clans excluded. If I'm wrong, please tell me now, seeing as I'm not completely positive.  :P
I heard the same thing.

jackel1994

Red is back in my clan because he re applied and we re voted him in. Sorry for that confusing, and I've told Mas this before, if he wants to join your clan its perfectly, just let me know so i can remove him. There wouldn't be any grudges held against anyone, i just prefer the 1 clan loyalty thing haha. So he is free to resign and join you whenever. Just please make sure he resigns when he joins you, thanks mys.

Mystery

Quote from: jackel1994 on March 07, 2011, 06:47:09 PM
Red is back in my clan because he re applied and we re voted him in. Sorry for that confusing, and I've told Mas this before, if he wants to join your clan its perfectly, just let me know so i can remove him. There wouldn't be any grudges held against anyone, i just prefer the 1 clan loyalty thing haha. So he is free to resign and join you whenever. Just please make sure he resigns when he joins you, thanks mys.
No problem, it's understandable. It just confused me because the Banana Clan topic isn't locked or anything.  :)
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

jackel1994

Yeah that's what happens when rookies make their own clans and don't manage it appropriately :b.

Seifer

Quote from: YayForLife on March 07, 2011, 04:44:52 PM
Someone told me back during the free 2007 server (my memory fails me on the name, but I do know it was an active, respected community member at the very least) that there was an arbitrary 10 member cut-off for clans, as to make sure there weren't 3 or 4 member clans or something of the like, GM clans excluded. If I'm wrong, please tell me now, seeing as I'm not completely positive.  :P
I heard the same thing.

Except this is 2011.

Mystery

Quote from: Seifer on March 07, 2011, 11:10:06 PM
Quote from: YayForLife on March 07, 2011, 04:44:52 PM
I heard the same thing.

Except this is 2011.
I haven't heard much about clans until recently, and there have been no official statements saying that the 10 member clan limit was not in effect anymore. Feel free to correct me on new clan rule specifications.

Mystery

Blargh, double double post.  >:(

Anyways, both appliers have rescinded their previous requests. They didn't seem to be close to getting in anyways regardless..

EDIT: In other news, the clan forums are somewhat close to being ready, and I have decided to make most of it open to the general SO public, sans Private Clan decision-making boards.

EDIT #2: Also, after mulling it over for quite a bit, I've decided to await more clans appearing before starting anything close to a miniature clan tourney, even though I had a good idea of how it would work..  :(

Mystery

Triple post, fuuuuuuu-

2 more members, now technically a clan. I'll be talking to ish about setting something up, possibly.

Forum

Officially quitted

Forum

May i offer an alliance?

double post oops?
Officially quitted

Forum

Scratch that wouldn't work out..:(
Officially quitted

Titan

There is an edit button....
Livin' in a lonely world.

Forum

Officially quitted

House

nevermind

Josh

In-game Name(s): xJosh
Level: 50
Fedora?: No
Why I'd Like to Join: Just want to be part of something bigger and more meaningful in this community, also I believe that contributing to a clan like such would help me become more active on the forums and in-game. And that this will be a funner way to interact in the community also.