News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The Fight Game's 2nd Return! (MAP EXPANSION!)

Started by 11clock, November 19, 2011, 02:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EpicPhailure

(Whoops, lost my senses of direction for that post :P)

The codfish nibbles at the locket, hoping that it's edible. Instead, the locket pops open, and a water spirit is released. It lets out a cry of happiness, and does a spiral in the water. 

I'm finally released from my prison! Thank you so much...er...you're a fish...damn it, I thought I could finally pass on my powers and ascend...hmm. That might not be a bad idea, actually.

The codfish merely glubs in response, without the slightest idea of what was happening.

The water spirit holds the frail codfish in her fluid palms, and begins to siphon her own life force into the codfish. The codfish felt its strength, as well as intelligence rising steadily...

1/3
Codfish
HP: 10/10
MP: 0/0
Items: None
Allies: None

tehrozzy

As Walter concentrates, the Runes in the dirt glow brighter, and the Runes on the bow begin to glow. The Runes on the dirt change their glow from a Blue to a Red. [Walter loses 4mp] [Walter loses 5hp]

Walter O' Dim
HP: 20/25
MP: 20/25
Items: Ancient Rune Bow (E), Black Cloak (E)

EpicPhailure

The water spirit waited for a few minutes as it poured its life energy into the codfish. Unfortunately, because of the codfish's frailty, it couldn't pour it all at once, or else it would outright die in the worst case scenario, and the water spirit forced to wait for another subject. She couldn't let this chance slip. However, at this rate, it would take at least a couple years, so the water spirit's patience grew to an end.

Screw this, I could probably find another subject if this little bugger dies anyways, she reasoned, and dramatically increased the speed of her outpourings.

The codfish rapidly increased in strength. Its brain gained complexity, and its fish muscles and bones grew. However, to make room for the internal organs, the fish was forced to abandon its form...it began to mutate into something more.

2/3
Codfish?
HP: 35/35
MP: 0/0

Mystery

Sir Albert Masson sails in from the Southeast river, in search of yet more legendary treasure(s) to obtain for his own use.

Sir Albert Masson
HP: 20/20
MP: 10/10
Items: Materia Gauntlet(E), Aural Ring(E), Parchment Scroll x10, Writing Quill x2
Transport: Sloop "Atramentous"
(Status: Normal, HP: 30/30, Location: Southeast, River Surface)
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

tehrozzy

The Runes on both the dirt and bow glow a bright red. The Rune Bow has been recharged. [Walter loses 5hp]

Walter O' Dim
HP: 15/25

11clock

Athulil builds a base at the foot of the volcano.

3/3

Athulil looks at his finished base, a small cave that goes into the volcano, but not enough to get to the lava.

Athulil
MP: 37/40
Items: Warclip(E), Iron Sword, Iron Shield

EpicPhailure

The codfish grew dramatically. It developed mighty arms and strong legs. Its fins stretched between its limbs and fingers and toes. Sharp rows of teeth adorned its great jaws. It took the features of a shark (previously one of its greatest fears), but was humanoid in figure (also previously one of its predators).

Almost...there..., the water spirit whispered, as her life force was nearly depleted. All that was left was her magical potential, and gave that over as well. However, the "codfish" wasn't very well versed in magic, so its natural resistance only accepted a fraction of the mana.

3/3

Codfish?
MP: 5/5

11clock

Athulil builds a simple door out of some rocks from the outer wall of the volcano. Athulil's skeletal hands are still filled with intense heat from the volcano, so he could meld the rocks together.

Athulil

tehrozzy

Walter stands up, and uses his foot to remove the runes from the ground. Turning, he faces towards a beach to the North.

Walter O' Dim
HP: 20/25

11clock

Athulil makes a simple lock out of another rock.

Athulil

EpicPhailure

Damn, you're not a pipsqueak at all now, are you? the water spirit whispered. It was nearly time for its spirit to ascend. Make me proud...

The codfish-beast, seeing that its motherly figure was about to pass away, howled through the waters, sending other fish scurrying away. The howl echoed throughout the entire square of the map. Whatever that means.

Codfish...?
MP: 5/5

11clock

Athulil makes a simple key out of another rock.

Athulil

tehrozzy

Walter walks out past the beach into the water, and heads over to the island in the middle.

Walter O' Dim

11clock

Athulil sets up the door and lock, and stores the key.

Athulil
Items: Warclip(E), Iron Sword, Iron Shield, Stone Key to Athulil's Volcano Base

tehrozzy

Walter climbs partway up one of the mountains and begins building a base. [1/3]

Walter O' Dim