News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The NEW Fight Game RPG (Final Turn)

Started by 11clock, July 31, 2012, 10:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RayRay

Quote from: 11clock on April 09, 2013, 10:37:45 PM
Hirock-Hi756

You rest and gain 5 HP and 5 MP.
The Green Artifact suddenly appears nearby!
...Oh, OK. How convenient.

Does that mean this game is finally over? Man, this game has been going on for about 10 months! Was fun while it lasted. =)

11clock

Quote from: RayRay on April 10, 2013, 11:09:12 PM
Quote from: 11clock on April 09, 2013, 10:37:45 PM
Hirock-Hi756

The Green Artifact suddenly appears nearby!
...Oh, OK. How convenient.

Does that mean this game is finally over? Man, this game has been going on for about 10 months! Was fun while it lasted. =)

As said in one of the first 20 turns, an artifact respawns where it was originally found. This is why Hi756 decided to go to the Forest Island.

And it's not over, yet. He just needs to get back to the Gold Island to officially win the game. That would be two turns.

Jmac

Yeah, good game guys, I've been so busy lately, I've had like no time to post on the forums. :-\ Thanks Clocky for keeping it going, it's hard work doing this, so good job bro. :)

11clock

Turn #142
Turns Needed: No One

Nicolai-Jmacrules

You rest and gain 5 MP.

Health: 50/50
Magic: 35/50
Adjacent Locations: Gold Island
Items: None
Equips: Shirt, Shorts

Therin-RayRay

Health: 45/50
Magic: 20/50
Adjacent Locations: Blob Island, Forest Island, Snow Island, Walter's Dojo

Hirock-Hi756

You grab the Green Artifact and continue resting, gaining 5 HP and 5 MP.

Health: 39/50
Magic: 12/50
Items: Iron Armor (X), Sharp Rock (7), Dull Rock (10), Dark Diamond Bow, Gold Ore (4), Iron Ore (8 ), Dark Dual Wooden Mini-Spears, Gravel, Hard Rock, Coal (2), Sand, Salt, Stone Pickaxe (6/13), Electric Hard Stone Sword, Mimic Artifact (Purple), Club, Palm Throwing Spear (6), Roped Palm Throwing Spear, Light Stone-Tipped Palm Spear, Apocalypse, Light Diamond Sword, Purple Artifact, Yellow Artifact, Blue Artifact, Red Artifact, Green Artifact
Equips: Dark Diamond Sword, Iron Armor (48/60), Shirt, Shorts

11clock

Turn #143

Nicolai-Jmacrules

You rest and gain 5 MP.

Magic: 40/50

Therin-RayRay

Magic: 25/50

Hirock-Hi756

You head back into the forest and can see the Gold Island through the trees.

Magic: 12/50
Items: Iron Armor (X), Sharp Rock (7), Dull Rock (10), Dark Diamond Bow, Gold Ore (4), Iron Ore (8 ), Dark Dual Wooden Mini-Spears, Gravel, Hard Rock, Coal (2), Sand, Salt, Stone Pickaxe (6/13), Electric Hard Stone Sword, Mimic Artifact (Purple), Club, Palm Throwing Spear (6), Roped Palm Throwing Spear, Light Stone-Tipped Palm Spear, Apocalypse, Light Diamond Sword, Purple Artifact, Yellow Artifact, Blue Artifact, Red Artifact, Green Artifact

11clock

Final Turn

Nicolai-Jmacrules

You rest and gain 5 MP.

Magic: 45/50

Therin-RayRay

You rest and gain 5 MP. Hirock suddenly appears out of nowhere.

Magic: 30/50

Hirock-Hi756

You teleport to the Gold Island using 10 MP and the Purple Artifact. You officially win the competition!

Magic: 2/50

11clock

Conclusion

As Therin rests on the Gold Island, wondering if he will see his friend again. He feels someone's presence and turns around, hoping that the person who has just arrived is Nicolai. To Therin's disappointment, it's Hirock.

There are a lot of boos from the temple as Theskyisold appears with Nicolai behind him. Several tomatoes are thrown at Hirock, but all of them miss. Theskyisgold says in a loud voice, "Congratulations, Hirock! You just won the competition and, with my guidance, can design the first land in the New Fight Game! What do you have to say?"

(Hi756, say something.)

Because the next free-form Fight Game might be a while, since it's planned to be started after Stick Online V3 is released, I'm wondering whether or not the new piece of land should be for the New Fight Game or the New Fight Game RPG 2. I'm not sure, so I'll just let Hi756 decide. If he chooses the latter, he can't participate in the New Fight Game RPG 2. Also, I'll have authority to make any necessary changes to the map.

RayRay

...Is Hi going to say something anytime soon? It's been at least a week. lol I wonder if he forgot.