News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Hats I've Made

Started by slyer, September 21, 2012, 01:06:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slyer

Here is some Hats I made some time ago, just found them on my hard drive and decided to post them for all to see.
Note I made these long time ago and I know they will never be put in the game just thought you all would like to see them.

House

look cool but i dont think you aced the style but what should i know they look cool

Zorrou

Cowboy hat looks awesome. :D

Tidus

They all look great, but shouldn't you only be able to see 1 strap on the bicycle helmet, like what you did on the army helmet?

slyer

Quote from: Tidus on October 06, 2012, 01:20:17 PM
They all look great, but shouldn't you only be able to see 1 strap on the bicycle helmet, like what you did on the army helmet?
all bicycle helmets i've had, had two straps around yer ear that meet at the bottom

Tidus

Quote from: slyer on October 06, 2012, 02:28:48 PM
Quote from: Tidus on October 06, 2012, 01:20:17 PM
all bicycle helmets i've had, had two straps around yer ear that meet at the bottom

I guess I know what you mean, but I feel like the two straps should meet up further up the head or something, something just looks off on that one.

slyer

Got bored made 3 more for fun.

DNH

dat mummy cover is cool :)

sk8terboi

the iron man and optimus are my favorite, awesome work ! ^.^
[SSSS]

Beastmode

I think the Spartan Helm and Cowboy Hat look the best in my opinion

Mik1

These are pretty sweet, i like the football helm, rasta and claw helm most.
Cowboys cool too but the top part looks odd to me.
BBB should drop dark jester.