News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Rock Canine (Creation, Not Suggestion)

Started by Zario777, September 02, 2013, 10:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zario777

(If Stick Online Version 2 was still being developed for) I had always thought that it'd be cool if there were uncommon enemies that were tougher than regular enemies but not as tough or as rare as boss enemies. So that each enemy family (Rockies, Bandits, etc) would have three to each instead of two, sans for the cactus. But, since it's not a suggestion, I won't be going into detail about the other sub-bosses and instead will be showing off my interpretation of what the missing link between the Rock Beast and the Rock Demon would be.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, the Rock Canine! (Smaller image resembles in-game shot of RC):
What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

Mr Pwnage

Looks pretty neat although you want to align the 2 front legs more and the 2 back legs more so that it doesn't look like it has 2 hip joints on it's stomach.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Zario777

Added the attack sprite (And darkened the legs that are supposed to be on other side to help illustrate them being on the other side). It's supposed to insinuate his tail spinning, creating the wind to allow it to ram into Stick Players (Knockback included). During the attack animation, the Rock Canine auto jumps so that it becomes harder to avoid.

DISCLAIMER: I only give a description of the Rock Canine to help visualize; it's still not a suggestion!
What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

Mik1

I could make an immature joke related to the attack, but anyways i want one as a pet, i think its cute and i like the sprite.

Lucifer

Quote from: Mik1 on November 11, 2013, 01:47:04 PM
I could make an immature joke related to the attack, but anyways i want one as a pet, i think its cute and i like the sprite.
It looks like he's farting up a storm, there's just no avoiding that. ^^

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Lucifer on November 11, 2013, 01:55:33 PM
Quote from: Mik1 on November 11, 2013, 01:47:04 PM
It looks like he's farting up a storm, there's just no avoiding that. ^^

No fire hydrant is safe.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php