News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Is the server down? Post it here.

Started by ToxicDuck, October 30, 2013, 07:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToxicDuck

I first made this topic when I was having a problem that I have since fixed. People have been using this topic to alert meiun and the players that the server is down, which I think is a good thing as it prevents more than one person posting a topic about the same exact issue. So like the topic name says, if the server is down, please post it here :).

ToxicDuck

edit: Fixed my issue.

catmadman

No im playing on it right now.

SantaClaws

I think the server just went down again. Meiun probably already knows though.

BiGFooT

Broo The server went down & I Got a KATANA !!!! -.- Server crashed before I could get it !!!
Im a KiiD Soo what !

ToxicDuck

Quote from: BiGFooT on November 07, 2013, 10:57:33 PM
Broo The server went down & I Got a KATANA !!!! -.- Server crashed before I could get it !!!

Man, that's crappy luck. Hopefully the server comes back on soon. I didn't get my daily dose of s.o yet :P.

BiGFooT

Ikr ... Itsz gonna take mii even Longer too get it back ! But I guess itsz okay & Yea me neither Cx
Im a KiiD Soo what !

JoEL

I'm unable to connect right now.

Failed to connect to server (check website for server status)

ASD!

Yup, seems to be down. Probably ending the event.

Meiun

Server is back up. Sorry about that.

JoEL

Server down again.
back up.

Helioman

I can't get on right now. It says failed to connect to server (check website for server status). i have tried running the game as administer but nothing is working. is the server down?
Shorts are comfortable and easy to wear!

Beastmode

Mr Pwnage

Yes, it appears to be down.

EDIT: Server is back up.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Tidus