News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Is the server down? Post it here.

Started by ToxicDuck, October 30, 2013, 07:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeforall

The server should have some sort of routinely restart to prevent this from going unnoticed for days :(

Freeforall

IT'S UP! IT'S UP! IT'S UP! IT'S UP! IT'S UP!

jack135

igufed

Up for me.  As well as some others.
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

Freeforall

iceyboy

I believe the server is currently down as I am unable to get on, every time I do attempt to all it says is I can't connect.
Thanks guys!

TheRobert

I can log on for about 30 seconds. none of the monsters are moving, then i get "Saving Failed" "You have been disconnected"
Not sure if it's server side or client side.  :-\

Meiun

Quote from: TheRobert on March 16, 2016, 12:06:32 AM
I can log on for about 30 seconds. none of the monsters are moving, then i get "Saving Failed" "You have been disconnected"
Not sure if it's server side or client side.  :-\
The server has been fully rebooted. Let me know if there are still issues.

TheRobert

Quote from: Meiun on March 16, 2016, 10:29:39 AM
The server has been fully rebooted. Let me know if there are still issues.
I am still getting disconnected.  :(

[edit]

My day off and I couldn't grind for hours at the wall for GS D:

lol ;) but seriously, I still can't get on and stay on. :o

TheRobert

Please don't hate me for double posting, but I still can't get on for more than 30 seconds and it's been something like 4 days?

Jmac

The game works fine for me, maybe check your firewall settings to see if it's blocking the connection?

TheRobert

Quote from: Jmac on March 23, 2016, 10:19:14 AM
The game works fine for me, maybe check your firewall settings to see if it's blocking the connection?

Yeah it's working fine for me too, now. I completely overlooked the fact that I was trying to connect through a VPN. I did not know the program I have that provides a VPN service, runs automatically upon machine startup.

In the Air Force, we call this type of a problem a PEBCAC.
[Problem exists between computer and chair]

BiGFooT

Im a KiiD Soo what !