News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

stick online ghosts exposed

Started by TANK, March 17, 2014, 07:55:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you believe in the stick supernatural?

Yes, I'm scared
9 (75%)
No, but I believe in stick online illuminati
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

TANK

When I first started playing stickonline I didn't believe in ghosts, but then I had a near death experience and something awoke inside me. Now I can see them and I'm ready to show the world.

take this photo here taken 5/6/1965

Looks like a regular day on stickonline right? Well look again, this time with enhanced filters

Not convinced yet? On my way to mountain there was a specter floating right infront of me...see for yourself...

Take a look at this pic at mountain taken 8/21/1978

As you can see when you look closely it's looking directly at us with ghostly evil intent, and the rb's attack goes right through it....

If that doesn't chill you to the bone I dont know what will....It's obvious something supernatural is going on in stick online...IF YOU have any ghost pics feel free to post them here, and remember, if you feel like you're being watched...you probably are..

KrazyMotha

I thought i was the only stick to see this phantom! It appears to be around paranormal activity and must manifest its powers from unsuspecting stick users!  i have several shots of the apparition! (the filters are already enhanced)

green shot
Can you spot the ghost in this shot?

take a screenshot
It appears that he was angered with us and unleashed his wraith with a torrent of bandit spawn!

free screen capture software
He find his sick jolly's by creating walls of death! can you spot the Dan? even through this demons persona, we can see the sickly smile on his face!

This gypsy from the netherworld needs to be captured for further study!
#DanSpottings

ToxicDuck

This...this is absolutely horrifying.

Fisuman

I was just walking over to the bandits, when I suddenly saw something in the tree!

There it was, the ghost or whatever it was. It looked like it was going to kill Jmac and Robert! I almost got a heart attack and hid in the nearby bush..

After that, it just disappeared  :-\

I agree with Duck, this is horrible..

KrazyMotha

I was minding my own business and was passing through the arena when a found a discussing sight! The hell spawn Dan had taken control of Gufi! a poor unsuspecting stick, who fell victim to Dan's cruel ways. Jmac and I attempted to preform an exorcism, but were unsuccessful... Pray for Gufi's lost soul!

screen shot in windows

TANK

fantastic pics guys, we are opening the worlds eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R12DcsB8Zk&feature=youtu.be

I was questioning whether or not I should show this footage, but a stick died for it. Watch at your own risk...

KrazyMotha

screen shot download

Dan is not happy that Cleff is on his branch... This creatures tyrannical dictation needs to end!
BRANCHES FOR THE PEOPLE! BRANCHES FOR THE PEOPLE!

Cleff

Quote from: KrazyMotha on March 19, 2014, 11:49:52 PM

Dan is not happy that Cleff is on his branch... This creatures tyrannical dictation needs to end!
BRANCHES FOR THE PEOPLE! BRANCHES FOR THE PEOPLE!

Wow I remember that day, it was unlike any other.  It started out like you would normally expect, typical daily activities.  I was minding my own business at the bandits when all of a sudden I felt this presence near me.... I couldn't quite explain what it was.  All of a sudden I was choking and being pulled off the ground.  Imagine the horror I faced when somehow I was held over the edge of the top branch, controlled by some... paranormal entity that I could not see.  I've been living in trauma ever since that day, so I am glad you were able to provide answers through your expertise in enhancing images and using filters to see the unseen.  Thank you Krazy, it will still be a difficult journey of recovery from this, but you at least gave me answers as to what happened that horrifying day.

KrazyMotha

how to screenshot on windows 7
Dan has become mortal! His demonic clan name has been removed by a higher power!!! There is hope for the Stick Race