News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Desert Lookout

Started by KrazyMotha, April 23, 2014, 10:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KrazyMotha

As I waited for people to get online to help kill the desert SG, I pondered how little of a chance small numbers have against such a great beast while in the desert. During my many hours of waiting I drew this up... A Desert Lookout were the SG is not constantly killing everyone. When the numbers are small it is actually worth the time to hit the SG... anyway, I did the hard stuff just copy and paste it in-game  ;)

picture share

Sam|9801

KrazyMotha

well, I am still bored. what do u think of these paint masterpieces? Tell me but be nice...

How about a new egg hat???

And everyone is sick of the Wizzy Hat, how about this new Intelligent hat???

How about we still from the rich and give to the poor???

Maybe some of us are like wearing samurai stuff???

Did someone fart???

Because all the mexican food???

Are there flamers on SO???

and now three battle helms

Also Sage Crown! pretty cool... you will never guess where i got my inspiration.

also

Fisuman

I think Desert Pyramid would be cool too?

The Sage Crown looks nicest, the gas mask looks weird..

ps. I don't really have much time to play SO now.

KrazyMotha

I like that! but let me take it one step farther! A Desert Tipi! With depictions of the ancient Stick people and their ways.

windows 7 screenshot

also did u like the Hats :O know one has given any feedback

Fisuman

Hahah, those ancient stuffs look awesome! the Sf polem lol and the guy throwing a Ds around :D

About the egg hat: It looks quite good, maybe the egg could drip on the whole head, like not only in those two spots?  Krazy_egg lol

I feel like the brain hat is too big.. Maybe it would look decent if it was smaller close to the size of the stickman's head? I drew it in paint and I think it would look kinda like a beanie then..

I really like the colours of the Robin Hood hat, but I feel like your hat is quite long. I prefer to not have the cap downwards. Also I like to make the top a bit sharpier. So I drew it in paint : But this is just me.

I don't really know about Samurai stuff, I did have a samurai 110cc minicrossbike ;D I think the hat looks ok, kinda like a helmet?

lol the gas mask looks awkward, try something like this:

Maybe you could have a taco hat... BUT the hat you drew now could have more decorations like sawtooth figure in the lower part? and it could be more round and "Wavy", wavelike? I feel like it isn't bad?

That flame mask reminds me of Aku Aku from Crash Bandicoot.. I think someone made a Jungle mask before? An Aku Aku mask would be so cool.. Your mask looks nice indeed, but I feel like the upper back part of the head stands out, a bit awkwardly. AND the eyes could look angrier, fiery.. Like in the skull mask!

Of the three battle helms, the first one looks kinda like a cube.
The second isn't that good imo. The spikes at the top are nice though.
The third is pretty cool. I especially like the mohawk. The face and the muzzle look kinda weird.

Hehee, the sage helm is cool.. It would look great with an IS, and it does itself too.

The last three,
the first one looks pretty weird.
The second one kind of reminds me of those Italian Venetian masks, I bought one black/white/golden mask as a souvenir for 3 euros.
The last one kinda looks like slyers hat? It looks decent.

Well that's what I think, I was a bit surprised how many different hats you have drawn  :)

Cleff

I support the pyramid-drill-blade-triangle-thing :D

slyer

here is my take on the lookout

and i like the Mexican hat and the brain but i feel it could be a bit smaller aswell
liking the gas mask too

Sam|9801

aleksandher

All these ideas look awesome, I like the sombrero hat and fight helmets the best!

saraahhwk

the lookouts are awesome :)

gas mask is my favourite