News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The Cookie Company

Started by 11clock, January 16, 2015, 07:47:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

You can call this the successor to the Fight Game if you want.

A cookie company has recently formed. It is brand new, so it is in need of employees. Unlike most companies, this currently unnamed cookie company accepts anyone who applies. You apply and state your position you want in the company, and you are in immediately with that position. You can even change positions whenever you like. Whatever happens, everyone shares the objective of making this company a huge success! Work together and make (hopefully) good business decisions!

I, the head manager, will drop by every once in a while to check in and see how everyone is doing.

For starters, I recommend coming up with a name for the company, then continuing from there.

TANK

Hello, I am a homeless man who used to work as the homeless man who slept in the bathroom at the public library. I was fired from that job when they started noticing missing pages from the library books, I am afraid of most big business toilet paper brands. I have no discernible skills, but I do have a pet rat that I feed with blood from my fingers, I'm not sure if he has rabies.

If you were to hire me to live in your company's bathroom, and I have a feeling you cannot deny my request, I would like to have the employees never be sure if I work there or not, so they can't call me out.

For an idea for the company name, I suggest "It's not poop its cookie"tm. Our gimmick could be we make fudge poop shaped cookies for the quirky consumer. With this option I can eat the product to sustain me, and replace the supply with my own fake poop cookies.