News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

R.i.p game, R.i.p forums

Started by Forum, October 01, 2015, 09:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forum

Game and forums are dead, recent threads seem to be months away, I check forums every so often and theres posts that recent but I check again and they are months away. Maybe this game was only meant to be running for a few years, many games become popular and then shut down. There will be another game that will arrise and bring joy to us. Rest in piece Stickman, .  :'(

Stick Online Tournament
Officially quitted

Helioman

I believe stick online 2 is dead. I don't think the game as a whole is dead. The forums will remain deserted for a while. After some time, when stick online 3 comes out, they will be revived. I just lurk on the forums every so often, waiting for a new start. S.O 2 has done its job and brought us gamers together, and we should just give it time. Eventually something new will come up. Also why is this in off topic?
Shorts are comfortable and easy to wear!

Forum

Quote from: Helioman on October 03, 2015, 07:07:00 PM
I believe stick online 2 is dead. I don't think the game as a whole is dead. The forums will remain deserted for a while. After some time, when stick online 3 comes out, they will be revived. I just lurk on the forums every so often, waiting for a new start. S.O 2 has done its job and brought us gamers together, and we should just give it time. Eventually something new will come up. Also why is this in off topic?
Admin move this topic to general pls <3
Officially quitted

11clock

I personally almost lost all interest in these forums and SO. The wait is too long and the hype within me died ages ago. I check every once in a while, though, but it won't be long before I'm off for good.

Now while I am here can I make this an excuse for advertising my game on Steam linked in my signature? =3

T-Rok

Another one of these topics? I thought we settled this ages ago.

Matty_Richo

Yeah, I think it's been generally accepted that activity is going to be quite low until V3 is either released, or it get's closer to release and we can start having some solid discussion about it.

And I'm not too worried, I feel like activity will pick back up strongly when that happens. The older people will flock back and, whilst we all are busy with work/university/college/families/etc. I know there'll be a lot of us who will make time for it, even if it isn't as much as we used to. I mean Stick Online has been part of my life for ten years now, I'm not giving it up without a fight.

Zario777

I know I'll still be putting hours into Stick Online v3; it's the only MMORPG genre that didnt seem too overwhelming nor plagued with trolls. Plus it was 2D so it had to have platforming aspects which is a bonus in my eyes. Also, I'm still holding out that v3 may have minor set bonuses (Baseball Cap + Baseball Bat = +2 str or whatevs) so that always keeps me going. Finally, I have an internal bet that SOv3 will come out before Sonic Adventure 3 and Half-Life 3 so that's fun for me too haha
What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

Yankyal

EVERY POST IS A NECROPOST ON A FORUM AS DEAD AS THIS
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10

KeithElam

This makes me very sad, been checking every few months less and less over the years waiting for the game to spring back into action or the new SO to suddenly pop up. Doesn't look like it will happen anymore. Was an amazing part of my childhood tho.  :'(

Yankyal

Quote from: KeithElam on April 23, 2016, 08:40:08 PM
This makes me very sad, been checking every few months less and less over the years waiting for the game to spring back into action or the new SO to suddenly pop up. Doesn't look like it will happen anymore. Was an amazing part of my childhood tho.  :'(
Shhhh...let it happen.
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10