News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Fantasy World - a Spiritual Successor to Stick Online

Started by Crêpe, January 07, 2018, 01:34:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crêpe

There seems to be a lot of wishful thinking on here. I was once a casual player of Stick Online v2 and those other 39dll MMOs, and also someone who used Game Maker back in the day. Now I'm part of a small game development team working on an MMORPG not unlike Stick Online. We've had a ton of breakthroughs and are getting closer to an early Beta release.

Fantasy World

Things you'll be able to do in Fantasy World:
-PvE
-PvP
-Level Up (Str, Agi, Vit, Def, and et cetera)
-Collect hats
-Collect weapons
-Collect consumables
-Explore a vast world (various biomes)
-Play as different races (don't worry... it won't be a bad Club Penguin clone)
-Questing (less grindy)
-Gain & Improve Skills
-Socialize
-Form Clans/Factions
-and more!

New footage of the game: https://youtu.be/SOc2GLyAjTc

Our goal is to make this game self-sustaining and scalable. We're looking for beta testers. We're looking to build a community. If you're interested, you can find out more here: fantasyworld.online.

Thanks,
Crepe

Maxwell10206

Cool! I just tried it out! It has a great Stick-Online feel while also bringing its own unique flavor. Thank you for the nostalgic feel I got while playing it!

FullCircle

Agree with Maxwell! I've been playing when I can and when the server is online. Hopefully the server will be online 24/7 soon! I really enjoy the game. There are already tons of weapons and hats. Looking forward to more!

On Fantasy World my username is Klarity

Crêpe

Quote from: Maxwell10206 on April 02, 2018, 03:31:21 AM
Cool! I just tried it out! It has a great Stick-Online feel while also bringing its own unique flavor. Thank you for the nostalgic feel I got while playing it!

Quote from: FullCircle on April 03, 2018, 11:42:11 AM
Agree with Maxwell! I've been playing when I can and when the server is online. Hopefully the server will be online 24/7 soon! I really enjoy the game. There are already tons of weapons and hats. Looking forward to more!

On Fantasy World my username is Klarity

Thanks for checking it out, guys! Newest version is getting closer to release date.

Dauber

When's this game going to be released? Will it be released on Steam? From what I've seen so far, it looks great!
Read this amazing D-Bal Max review to learn more about it.