News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The Fedora Gang

Started by Mystery, February 17, 2011, 07:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystery

Quote from: sayers6 on February 25, 2011, 06:42:00 PM
In-game Name(s): Sayers6, Chicknpotpie
Level: 99, 40 (changing quickly)
Fedora?: Yes, no
Added.  Welcome to the Gang. :)

Perhaps I should clarify joining rules for future reference, I won't ask for help in deciding if members go in if the clan doesn't have the size to be truly considered a clan, meaning <10 members.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

scsox

names: Scsox (100) w/fed
Iwannac00kie (48) w/o fed
Sox (18) w/o fed

I would like to join this clan because i think i'd be a cool experience and a cool way to contribute to the game and the community, meet new people, and make alliances with others.

Best Regards,
Scsox

Mystery

Quote from: scsox on February 26, 2011, 09:18:54 PM
names: Scsox (100) w/fed
Iwannac00kie (48) w/o fed
Sox (18) w/o fed

I would like to join this clan because i think i'd be a cool experience and a cool way to contribute to the game and the community, meet new people, and make alliances with others.

Best Regards,
Scsox
Added. Thank you very much, glad to have you.  ;D

I really appreciate the support guys, it really does mean quite a bit to me. Once we gather enough members to be technically considered a clan, which shouldn't be that far off, I'll start trying to organize events with the whole Fedora Gang.

crozier

Welcome to the clan scsox, sayer, and Prosper!
Just thought I would post this. Some Fedora Gang fanart XD
http://[forbiddensite]/up/7d3ae4437efca8469592fbc225339ef2.jpg
Made in photoshop, in my Graphic Art 2 class at school.

Mystery

Quote from: crozier on February 27, 2011, 07:09:46 PM
Welcome to the clan scsox, sayer, and Prosper!
Just thought I would post this. Some Fedora Gang fanart XD
http://[forbiddensite]/up/7d3ae4437efca8469592fbc225339ef2.jpg
Made in photoshop, in my Graphic Art 2 class at school.
Awesome!  ;D

I really like that picture croz.

EDIT: Added ~Fedora Gang Media~ to OP.

11clock

After we get enough members we should have a groupshot! :D

Mystery

Quote from: 11clock on February 27, 2011, 09:33:03 PM
After we get enough members we should have a groupshot! :D
I agree, I'll try to set that up ASAP.

Especially now that we have 10 members..  :D

king

king22522 w/o fed lvl-86
king34-34 w/ fed lvl-36
Buster w/o fed lvl-23

why-i want to join bc this clan is the best and is going to be the best!

House

In-game Name(s):xJosh
Level: 46(and rising quickly)
Fedora?: No
i would like to join becuase it would be fun to do clan stuff

Mystery

Alright, clarification time, I really should have posted this previously.

Now that we are *technically* a clan, seeing as the arbitrary clan cutoff number is 10, we're going to have to go through a process to make sure everyone in the Gang has control over clan applicants being accepted, as to make it fair.

Every clan member(at least, every member I can get a hold of within a reasonable time span)can share their opinions about new applicants, and vote on if they think they should be let in. Yes and nos are not the only suitable replies, you don't have to vote, you can be undecided, you can just not care, whatever suits your fancy.

I'll tally up everything. Votes can be sent to me via PM or in-game or however I can get a hold of you, fellow Fedoras.

My votes as of right now are undecided for both, I'd like to see more clan input. I have crozier's votes as well, they are both undecided.

Votes- Applicants [House], [king]

1.) Mystery - [king, no/undecided], [House, undecided]
2.) 11clock/BEASTman -
3.) TANK123/Stickdroid -
4.) crozier - [king, no/undecided], [House, undecided]
5.) Prosper/Atlas/t(o_ot)/Sariak -
6.) sayers6/Chicknpotpie -
7.) scsox/Iwannac00kie/Sox - [king, no/undecided], [House, undecided]
8.) [NIN]/EpsiloNIN -
9.) Mas_D -
10.) Kiegruen -

Mystery

Blargh, double post. Ah well.

Added the Clan News, in the annoying-yet-attention-getting form of a marquee. :3 It'll be replaced every so often.

Also, I'm going to get to work soon on a forum for the Fedora Gang; stay tuned.

EDIT: In addition to that, I'm attempting to set up a minor event, something like a tourney(for clans?), not exactly sure on the specifics yet, but I'm working on it...

EDIT #2: And finally got my lazy butt around to centering everything that's necessary in the OP to make it look trim and proper.

House

mystery sorry to be a pain but i would like withdraw my asking plz

jackel1994

Can you please remove Mas_D from your clan list as he was part of my clan before you added him and i absolutely hate sharing members between clans. I prefer loyalty to one clan only. If you want him in your clan please ask him to post his resignation on my clan topic. Thanks mys.

-TrogBoo

Seifer

What's this about some 10 clan cap?

Mystery

Quote from: House on March 07, 2011, 02:46:07 AM
mystery sorry to be a pain but i would like withdraw my asking plz

Don't worry about it in the slightest, it's not a problem for me.  Rescinded your application as you wanted. :)

Quote from: jackel1994 on March 07, 2011, 03:56:41 PM
Can you please remove Mas_D from your clan list as he was part of my clan before you added him and i absolutely hate sharing members between clans. I prefer loyalty to one clan only. If you want him in your clan please ask him to post his resignation on my clan topic. Thanks mys.

-TrogBoo
No problem. Sorry for the mix-up, Mas stated he wanted Mas_D on this clan and SuperPenguin on Team Bunny, and I originally thought that was fine seeing as both Danimal is in 2 'clans', even though Eclipse really can't be considered much of one, and because Red resigned earlier from Team Bunny, yet you still have him as a part of your clan, even thought you acknowledge he split.  :P I'll remove him as you wish, since you had jurisdiction over him being in a clan first.

Quote from: Seifer on March 07, 2011, 04:09:13 PM
What's this about some 10 clan cap?
Someone told me back during the free 2007 server (my memory fails me on the name, but I do know it was an active, respected community member at the very least) that there was an arbitrary 10 member cut-off for clans, as to make sure there weren't 3 or 4 member clans or something of the like, GM clans excluded. If I'm wrong, please tell me now, seeing as I'm not completely positive.  :P