News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The Shady Gang

Started by Seifer, March 06, 2011, 04:16:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Specialboy

Quote from: Forum on March 12, 2011, 03:14:01 PM
Quote from: Matty_Richo on March 10, 2011, 11:02:04 PM
I'm pretty sure I was in Shadies for a while, but either way, I'm not super bothered atm as clans aren't in game, put me in if you wish :P But If not I'll just rejoin when SO3 comes out.
So was i...so was i
What a coincidence, me too!

Seifer

Quote from: YayForLife on March 20, 2011, 09:35:17 PM
Quote from: Mr Pwnage on March 20, 2011, 07:51:39 PM
Requesting admission into this faction due to my love for Zro and Snakey.
Im still waiting on MY request :P Seifer said he'd think about it sooo.....

Sorry Yayforlife, I'm going to have to say no.

As for Mystery's complains, I'm going to wholeheartedly agree. When Lucifer came to me to get my support to do what we are doing here, a clan forum and quasi ressurection, I said it was futile, as the Shady Gang and Dan/Andrews clan will have all the good players, and the bad players will be left out and butthurt, and this will ultimatly amount to nothing happening. We need fresh blood, which So3 will provide, which is why we should have just waited. In either case, it doesn't bloody matter that these two clans hold all the power, because clans aren't even in So2. All this thread is is a placeholder, a place to say "I'm proud to be Shady" and nothing more.

As for the argument that because I'm a GM, I have the best clan, you must remember that I came up with the idea of Clans in SO, I brought them to fruition in So1, got a bunch of players riled up so we could all pvp each other in teams. Shady Gang was the first gang, and has almost always been the most powerful. All this was done before I ever became a GM, so please don't attribute out notoriety to that.

Forum

Quote from: Seifer on March 24, 2011, 02:08:38 PM

As for Mystery's complains, I'm going to wholeheartedly agree. When Lucifer came to me to get my support to do what we are doing here, a clan forum and quasi ressurection, I said it was futile, as the Shady Gang and Dan/Andrews clan will have all the good players, and the bad players will be left out and butthurt, and this will ultimatly amount to nothing happening. We need fresh blood, which So3 will provide, which is why we should have just waited. In either case, it doesn't bloody matter that these two clans hold all the power, because clans aren't even in So2. All this thread is is a placeholder, a place to say "I'm proud to be Shady" and nothing more.

As for the argument that because I'm a GM, I have the best clan, you must remember that I came up with the idea of Clans in SO, I brought them to fruition in So1, got a bunch of players riled up so we could all pvp each other in teams. Shady Gang was the first gang, and has almost always been the most powerful. All this was done before I ever became a GM, so please don't attribute out notoriety to that.

Why'd you become a gm in the first place o.o and then get demoted and mad and then get mod again?
Officially quitted

Seifer

Quote from: Forum on March 24, 2011, 02:15:29 PM

Why'd you become a gm in the first place o.o and then get demoted and mad and then get mod again?

I become a mod with the advent of So2. During the late times of So2, some stuff happend that you need not worry about, and I lost my position. I've since obviously gained it back. Back to more Shady discussion!

TheZro

Quote from: foG on March 08, 2011, 06:18:58 AM
So glad The ShadyGang is back in da house and ready to rock again!

TheZro created a forum for us. I lost the link as my computer is broke though, so yea.. when it's fixed again I'll post it!
Hrm... link. - All shadies, please register there. I'll be posting about some... details there soon.
(Also, if you're not a Shady, you shall not see this!)

Mystery

Sorry, I wasn't aware of the information in your second paragraph.

Regarding the first, I do not think that clans are (nor SHOULD they be) 100% about PVP. They should most definitely be a part, but not the driving force.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Matty_Richo

Quote from: TheZro on April 04, 2011, 07:19:54 AM
Quote from: foG on March 08, 2011, 06:18:58 AM
So glad The ShadyGang is back in da house and ready to rock again!

TheZro created a forum for us. I lost the link as my computer is broke though, so yea.. when it's fixed again I'll post it!
Hrm... link. - All shadies, please register there. I'll be posting about some... details there soon.
(Also, if you're not a Shady, you shall not see this!)
Registered, though, not sure if I count as a Shady, I was in the gang for a while back before the game went private, but I'm not currently on the list :P either way, I'm not worried.

TheZro

Edit: Nevermind. Decided to PM.

Also, for... technical reasons: Shadies be sure to check the forums frequently.

Snakeman

oh man i love being a part of this clan

also where did all of you go

Forum

Quote from: Snakeman on August 04, 2011, 02:36:27 AM

it turns out clans sucked
Officially quitted

Lucifer

I regret they didn't make much of a comeback, alas nobody, myself included, has the enthusiasm to keep clans alive without a system to support it. There just aren't as many active players as I had originally hoped. Once the release date for V3 is decided, I imagine more players will come back and these boards may be used again in preperation. *shrug*, We'll see.

TheZro

Quote from: Snakeman on August 04, 2011, 02:36:27 AM

You mistake intent.

Lucifer already covered it, but, in addition to lack of interest, our main goal was to ease the transition from Stick 2 to Stick 3, and I assure you, we already have numerous ideas planned ahead. So relax, Shady will be back at Stick 3.

Also, I myself have been playing every once in a while -mostly at bandits- but as Lucifer said, the activity level was really discouraging. Normally, one would log off when he see's 2 players online. That's just me though  ;)