News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Mafia Revival #2: Forgotten Memories (See Conclusion)

Started by Hi756, July 31, 2012, 04:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi756

Quote from: RayRay on August 15, 2012, 06:55:37 PM
Thank goodness. I couldn't think last night because I had to go to sleep when I was typing what I typed.

"By the way, I was about to watch Tidus."

Good game.
I typed up the conclusion before seeing who you watched, so I will put it in the story now!
This is my signature.....great.

Tidus

Thank goodness. I couldn't think last night because I had to go to sleep when I was typing what I typed.

Good game.

I just assumed you may be watching me, so I figured if you got back a message that I did nothing that night, There would be no way I could lose. Though I did figure that the only way I could lose was if a night role screwed me. Ya really can't plan for those things lol.

Hi756

Quote from: Tidus on August 15, 2012, 07:16:22 PM

Good game.

I just assumed you may be watching me, so I figured if you got back a message that I did nothing that night, There would be no way I could lose. Though I did figure that the only way I could lose was if a night role screwed me. Ya really can't plan for those things lol.
Lol the real only way you could've survived is if you killed TheRobert since Titan was the bomb and crozier was guarding RayRay (and he was the elite bodyguard). TheRobert would've been a safe kill but I guess you couldn't have known that! :)

11clock

Good game.

Actually, if RayRay successfully watched you he would of gotten no result regardless. You're probably thinking of the Tracker role, the guy who chooses who to follow during the night. The Watcher is different. He picks someone's house to watch during the night, and he gets a list of those who visited that house. RayRay watched me during Night 3, and got a report that you visited me.

Anyways, good game, well played.

Tidus

Quote from: Hi756 on August 15, 2012, 07:19:34 PM

Good game.

Lol the real only way you could've survived is if you killed TheRobert since Titan was the bomb and crozier was guarding RayRay (and he was the elite bodyguard). TheRobert would've been a safe kill but I guess you couldn't have known that! :)

Since I was planning on getting Crozier lynched the next day, I would have had to use my night kill on Titan eventually to kill him, so at best I could have drawn a tie I suppose.

Quote from: 11clock on August 15, 2012, 07:21:29 PM

Good game.

Actually, if RayRay successfully watched you he would of gotten no result regardless. You're probably thinking of the Tracker role, the guy who chooses who to follow during the night. The Watcher is different. He picks someone's house to watch during the night, and he gets a list of those who visited that house. RayRay watched me during Night 3, and got a report that you visited me.

Anyways, good game, well played.

Oh, I was confused on that, either way.

crozier

GG!
I'm only a scumbag on the outside, fellow townies.
Nice 'bussing' Tidus.

TheRobert

Lame! I was so sure Crozier was pro-mafia. haha
Atleast me/Lucifre survived C:

EDIT: Lucifer* sorry for the misspell :P

Lucifer

Haha, awesome ending there. Thanks for taking my spot TheRobert!

TheRobert

Hi756

I was just rereading this whole game and I was completely caught off guard by Tidus being mafia! lmao I forgot basically everything from this.

I'm kinda upset that I included the bomb role since it was kinda OP. There are like 500 possible special roles in Mafia and, without any kind of indicator that someone is the bomb, it's basically guaranteed to kill and expose the mafia. That would've been so perfect if Tidus won. GG