News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Just 2 players? NEW Forum Adventures (Day 2)

Started by RayRay, August 12, 2012, 09:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tehrozzy

Walter looks at the Murri, then charges straight towards it, jumping into the air as he comes close and uses Cloak of Shadows

RayRay

Day 2(1/10)

Tip: If a party member faints, he can not participate in battle but he can still do other stuff.

Alvester attacks! 56 damage!
Clocky gains a speed boost and slaps Raphile (attacks)! 26 damage! Raphile couldn't handle the slap (defeated)!
Clocky levels up!
Clocky's RA vanishes.
Alvester (Lv. ?): -59 HP

Walter dashes in the battle and uses Cloak of Shadows! The square hectometer is darkened! WTF! Walter's RA activates! (at this rate, it won't be rare anymore...)
The Murri gets a useless Speed Boost and searches for Walter!
Battle Status: Darkness (0/3)
Murri (Lv. ?): -0 HP
Required Turns: 11clock, YayForLife

[0,0]                                                                            6,3 Cave B2 (unnamed)

Clocky - 6,3 - In Cave B2 (unnamed) at 9,2
[1,0]

Walter - 10,7

Clocky | 11clock (Lv. 2) --- HP: 2/189(+1) - MP: 119/126(+1) - EP: 497(-2)/503(+3) - XP: 5(+12)/20 - Str: 8|8 - Agi: 10|10 - Mag: 12|12 - Rst: 13|10+3
Inventory: Nothing
Head: Bike Helmet, Torso: Traveling Shirt, Arms: Nothing, L Hand: Iron Dagger, R Hand: Nothing, Legs: Traveling Pants, Feet: Traveling Shoes, Back: Nothing

Walter | YayForLife (Lv. 1) --- HP: 250/250 - MP: 117(-8)/125 - EP: 250/250 - XP: 0/10 - Str: 10|10 - Agi: 12|12 - Mag: 15|15 - Rst: 5|5 -- Rare Attack! (0/6)
Head: Nothing, Torso: Black Shirt + Black Coat, Arms: Nothing, L Hand: Nothing, R Hand: Nothing, Legs: Black Pants, Feet: Black Shoes, Back: Nothing

tehrozzy

(How did that even o.O)
Walter uses Crimson Dagger and strikes the Murri with a magic blade!

11clock

Raphile is breathing very hard. He looks at his brother, then at Clocky. He smiles wickedly.

"So, you're stronger than I thought. No matter, I will find someone else. Considered yourself spared."

He turns to his brother.

"We will meet again."

The large bat creatures takes into the air and flies off. Clocky is confused, he looks at Alvester.

"Raphile is my brother," Alvester explains. "He survived the destruction of the Old Fight Game, and he has migrated here. I've been following him for a while now. He plans to make a massive army and take over this world."

"If Raphile has survived," Clocky asks, "then what happened to the Shadaliers? The Almighty?"

"There weren't that many who survived," Alvester sighs. "The Shadaliers were destroyed by their own dark power. The Almighty, our biggest ally against them, moved to another world to escape the catastrophe, to start a new civilization. The Talvek, my race, are mostly gone. Raphile and I are suffering the same fate as the Almighty, being the last of our kind."

"How does Raphile know me and why is he after my abilities?" Clocky is confused.

"During my time of following my brother, he met a curious masked man. For some reason, this masked man doesn't like to reveal his eyes to anyone. He goes by the name Blinder, but some like to call him 'Purple Eyes.' Probably because his closest followers have strange purple eyes or something, I don't know."

"He's the leader of a cult?" Clocky's interest heightens.

"Probably," Alvester shrugs. "But he's not someone you want to mess with. Blinder promised Raphile to help him with his conquest, but only if Raphile helps Blinder in return. Blinder wants Raphile to get some more power before they fully agree on their pact.

"After their meeting, Raphile asked around for someone who's powerful. Your name was brought up a lot; I guess that's why he went after you."

"What do we do now?" Clocky asks.

"There is a powerful sorcerer who is wondering these areas," Alvester says. "I saw him on my way here. I believe that his name is Walter."

Clocky and Alvester head back out of the cave.

RayRay

Have either of you caught that I forgot the Chain Attack? ;)

Day 2(2/10)

Tip: Each square tile in the map is 0.1 km. This is the same for caves, but dungeon maps are 0.01 km each. That doesn't mean the overworld and caves are proportional.

Alvester joins Clocky for specific reasons!
The party moves to the stairway and head up it!
Walter stains his dagger red and dices! 98 damage! The Murri faints!
Walter's RA vanishes.
The darkness vanishes.
Required Turns: 11clock

[0,0]                                                                            6,3 Cave B1 (unnamed)

Clocky - 6,3 - In Cave B1 (unnamed) at 8,2
[1,0]

Walter - 10,7

Clocky | 11clock (Lv. 2) --- HP: 2/189 - MP: 119/126 - EP: 497/503 - XP: 5/20 - Str: 8|8 - Agi: 10|10 - Mag: 12|12 - Rst: 13|10+3
Head: Bike Helmet, Torso: Traveling Shirt, Arms: Nothing, L Hand: Iron Dagger, R Hand: Nothing, Legs: Traveling Pants, Feet: Traveling Shoes, Back: Nothing

Walter | YayForLife (Lv. 1) --- HP: 250/250 - MP: 114(-3)/125 - EP: 249(-1)/250 - XP: 3(+3)/10 - Str: 10|10 - Agi: 12|12 - Mag: 15|15 - Rst: 5|5
Head: Nothing, Torso: Black Shirt + Black Coat, Arms: Nothing, L Hand: Nothing, R Hand: Nothing, Legs: Black Pants, Feet: Black Shoes, Back: Nothing

11clock

Clocky: "I feel near-death. Do you have anything?"

Alvester: "Oh, I have these potions. Say, why are you traveling around here without potions?"

Clocky: "I didn't expect to be ambushed by a man-bat."

Alvester hands Clocky a potion. Clocky drinks it.

tehrozzy

Walter looks around as the darkness fades, his vision refocusing in the light. After a moment, he climbs down into the depression.

RayRay

Day 2(3/10)

Tip: Save your Rare Attacks and you can form Combo Rare Attacks, where each RA user uses each RA!!

Alvester gives Clocky a potion.
Clocky drinks the potion. 100 HP!
Walter climbs down to the depression! Since the tip came in late, it is worth noting that the EP cost is reduced when going down, and increased when going up.
Required Turns: YayForLife

[0,0]                                                                            6,3 Cave B1 (unnamed)

Clocky - 6,3 - In Cave B1 (unnamed) at 8,2
[1,0]

Walter - 10,8

Clocky | 11clock (Lv. 2) --- HP: 102(+100)/189 - MP: 119/126 - EP: 497/503 - XP: 5/20 - Str: 8|8 - Agi: 10|10 - Mag: 12|12 - Rst: 13|10+3

Walter | YayForLife (Lv. 1) --- HP: 250/250 - MP: 114/125 - EP: 250(+1)/250 - XP: 3/10 - Str: 10|10 - Agi: 12|12 - Mag: 15|15 - Rst: 5|5

11clock

Clocky: "So where is this sorcerer?"

Alvester: "I saw him around here. He was traveling east. Follow me, and try to keep up."

Alvester soars into the air and speeds off. Clocky follows.

Clocky sprints to Walter's destination (2 space sprint).

tehrozzy

Walter quickly looks around, then, noting that there seems to be nothing to disturb him, sits down and meditates to restore MP

RayRay

Day 2(4-8/10)

Tip: Allies in your party would make battles x3 easier.

The party runs to the exit of the cave!
Walter sits down and recovers all of his MP. (Just a note: it recovered 3 MP per turn)
Required Turns: YayForLife

Clocky - 6,3 - In Cave B1 (unnamed) at 6,10
[1,0]

Walter - 10,8

Clocky | 11clock (Lv. 2) --- HP: 102/189 - MP: 119/126 - EP: 442(-57)/503 - XP: 5/20 - Str: 8|8 - Agi: 10|10 - Mag: 12|12 - Rst: 13|10+3

Walter | YayForLife (Lv. 1) --- HP: 250/250 - MP: 125(+11)/125 - EP: 250/250 - XP: 3/10 - Str: 10|10 - Agi: 12|12 - Mag: 15|15 - Rst: 5|5

tehrozzy

-Walter stands up, and, seeing something odd looking in the side of the depression, heads over. Tracing his hand over it, he makes out the form of a large eye carved into the cliff-
"Hmph, here too."