News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Mafia Revival #3: Internal Affairs MAFIA WINS!

Started by Tidus, August 15, 2012, 07:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tidus

Stick Mafia Revival #3: Internal Affairs
Its just another normal day in Stickville, a nice small town in northern Iowa where nothing ever seems to happen. The townsfolk are going around doing their daily duties without a care in the world. This peace would soon be diverted however, as a small group of masked men stampede into the mayor's office and begin demanding that the mayor turns over the town immediately. Always a stubborn man, mayor Tidus laughs at this and asks the three men to take off their masks so they can negotiate terms.
The three men take off their masks and then run up to the mayor and hold him against the wall and say "Listen here mayor, there's oil under this old town, and we want to tap it. You give us this town, or we shall take it by force!"
Tidus looks shocked but then begins to chuckle and says, "I'm surprised 3 folks who have lived in my town for so long would turn to this...How about we play a little game, I'll keep your identities a secret and you guys can kill one of my townfolks per night, however my townies get to pick a person per day to lynch. If you manage to kill all of my townfolk, the town is all yours...of course you can have a vote in the lynching too that should make the game more...interesting"
The three men looked surprised at Tidus's willingness to put his own people at risk, but agree as they see no way they can possibly lose.......

The next morning Tidus calls a town meeting and explain the rules of this game he devised. When finished he orders all the speechless, confused townies back to their home and goes back to his office with a sly smirk on his face.

Roles:
The roles in this game will not be revealed at the start. Player's roles will be revealed when they die.
However, if the persons role is an occupation (e.g. A cop or a doctor)  you will be told that they claim to be that job, however you will not be told what type of the job they are. (ex: you will be told "xxx is the cop of Stickville" , but he could be a mafia Cop, a paranoid cop, or just a regular town cop, you don't know. ) (after all, in a small town everyone knows the local doctor and cop right?)

Two things everyone knows:
1)Titan and Jmacrules are both practicing doctors who have two separate offices in Stickville. Some prefer Jmacrules' old-style methods while others like the much younger Titan's more modern practices, so the two are in constant competition.

2)Hi756 is the only cop in the town. Stickville usually only keeps only one officer, since there is not much crime.

Rules: (Might as well keep the same rules eh?)
-You can't post any pictures of PMs relating to the game.
-Days and nights are 24 hours each, starting and ending at 3:00 PM EDT
-You can't edit your post 10 or more minutes after it was posted.
-When someone dies, their role will not be revealed, only their faction.
-Posting during the night is discouraged.
-You can't participate in the discussion after you die.
-Lynching is most votes by the end of the day.
-PMing is only allowed for certain groups, such as Mafia members and Masons.

Players:
1)Crozier--lynched on day 1: Pro-Town Skitzo
2)Hi756
3)11clock--Killed on night 2: Pro-Town Vengeful Townie
4)YayForLife--Lynched on day 3: Mafia Godfather
5)RayRay
6)Titan
7)KaptainKohl--Lynched on day 2: Jester
8) TheRobert --Lynched on day 4:Pro-Town Roleblocker
9)Jmacrules --Killed on night 4: Pro-Town Doctor
10)Wigger123--Mod-Killed after Night 3: Pro-Town Tracker
11)Lucifer--Killed on Night 3: Pro-Town Jack-Of-All-Trades
12)Theskyisblue

Winners:
1)KaptainKohl--Jester
2)RayRay--Mafia Usurper turned Godfather
3)Hi756--Mafia Cop
4)YayForLife--Mafia Godfather

crozier

Hi756

I will join! :D And the "role" list is labelled "rules" by the way!
This is my signature.....great.

Tidus

Quote from: Hi756 on August 15, 2012, 07:31:08 PM
I will join! :D And the "role" list is labelled "rules" by the way!

Haha, woops fixed that and added both of you  :P

11clock

Hi756

Oh and by the way, the mafia win when they take up 50% of the population, not when all the town is dead. (for instance, if there are 2 mafia, there needs to be only 2 people at most alive that aren't mafia for the mafia to win)

Tidus

Quote from: Hi756 on August 15, 2012, 07:36:08 PM
Oh and by the way, the mafia win when they take up 50% of the population, not when all the town is dead. (for instance, if there are 2 mafia, there needs to be only 2 people at most alive that aren't mafia for the mafia to win)

I know, that was just an intro. The storyline will explain what happens if it gets to that point ;).

Hi756

Quote from: Tidus on August 15, 2012, 07:44:52 PM
Quote from: Hi756 on August 15, 2012, 07:36:08 PM

I know, that was just an intro. The storyline will explain what happens if it gets to that point ;).
ah ok.

tehrozzy

I'll join!
Rather glad this game got rebooted :D

Hi756

Quote from: YayForLife on August 15, 2012, 07:53:09 PM
I'll join!
Rather glad this game got rebooted :D
Me too, I had fun hosting the last game :D

RayRay

Don't forget me! This is one of my favorite forum games.

Titan

Livin' in a lonely world.

Tidus

Alright guys, we just need 4 more to start!

I also added a modification to the rules under the roles section, please read it!

KaptainKohl

Tidus