News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Mafia Revival Point Totals!

Started by Hi756, August 16, 2012, 08:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi756

The Stick Mafia Revival Point System
Stick Mafia: The Revival is the current stick-online mafia forum game series. This topic has been made to keep track of points given to the winners of each game. If you win a mafia game, you get a point (ex. if town wins and you were town, you get a point). It doesn't matter if you died during the game, you get a point if your faction wins.

Exceptions:
~If you drop out before the end of Night 1, you don't receive a point.
~If you are modkilled, you do not receive a point.

(any more ideas for exceptions can be given)

Game Winners:
Stick Mafia: The Revival (by 11clock) = The Town Won!
KaptainKohl
RayRay
Lucifer
Grim_Reaper
YayForLife
Jmacrules
crozier
Theskyisblue
Tidus

Stick Mafia The Revival #2: Forgotten Memories (by Hi756) = The Town and Survivor(s) Won!
KaptainKohl
RayRay

crozier
Grim_Reaper
YayForLife
Titan
11clock

Lucifer
TheRobert

Stick Mafia The Revival #3: Internal Affairs (by Tidus) = The Mafia and Jester Won!
YayForLife
RayRay
Hi756

KaptainKohl

KaptainKohl (3 points)
RayRay (3 points)
YayForLife (3 points)

2nd
Lucifer (2 points)
Grim_Reaper (2 points)
crozier (2 points)

3rd
Jmacrules (1 point)
Theskyisblue (1 point)
Tidus (1 point)
TheRobert (1 point)
Titan (1 point)
11clock (1 point)
Hi756 (1 point)

Other
Wigger123 (0 points)
This is my signature.....great.

Tidus

Cool, this could help keep the mafia games alive too :D. We can turn this into like the official mafia forum lmao.

Lucifer

Haha this kind of scares me, what if people target whomever has the most points just because they're jealous? O:
Btw you can take me off of the second game, I had to ditch on day 1 so I really wasn't there.

Hi756

Quote from: Lucifer on August 16, 2012, 09:09:10 PM
Haha this kind of scares me, what if people target whomever has the most points just because they're jealous? O:
Btw you can take me off of the second game, I had to ditch on day 1 so I really wasn't there.
Nah, you ditched on Day 2, I'll give you a point. Only if you drop out before the end of Night 1 will it not count. If I don't give you a point, I would have to take Grim_Reaper's second game point away too since he never came online for the game at all throughout the whole thing.

Hi756

I went ahead and added KaptainKohl to the winners list of #3, I don't see the harm. But no points will be given until the end of the game. I don't want to confuse myself later!

KaptainKohl

YAY i'm winning lol :D yay for getting lynched!!!

crozier

KaptainKohl

Since i will be in the lead after this game, i will host the next game if anyone still wants to play.

RayRay

Quote from: KaptainKohl on August 24, 2012, 10:11:28 PM
Since i will be in the lead after this game, i will host the next game if anyone still wants to play.
I'll be up for the next game. These games are like weekly. It's not long enough for me.

Hi756

The point board has been updated up to game #3. It was confusing to move everyone around to different places and stuff, but I managed!