News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Mafia Revival #4 :Nation-Wide Panic

Started by KaptainKohl, August 25, 2012, 05:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KaptainKohl

Ok three more! If we don't have enough players we will have to post pone the game

KaptainKohl

Ok we have to post pone the Game to see if we get more players, but if we dont by tomorrow or Wednesday i will start the game anyway with who we have because i would like 10 players, but if we cant have that many i will have to work with who we have.

TheRobert

tehrozzy

KaptainKohl

Ok we have 9 people and that should be good! :D
I will give out the Roles and will start Tomorrow!

KaptainKohl

"WOW! this is one Active town we have here. You all seem to have so sort of role at Night except 2. And there seems to me that there is only 2 Mafia but Many of you have a way to kill someone. Hopefuly our Docter RayRay  can heal us from this. And i hope that our Cop Crozier will be able to pick out the Mafia Scum early on so we can lynch the right people!!! Now i say, lets begin this day and figure out who to Lynch!!

Day 1 Begins Now

i think i spelt question wrong on every Pm...

RayRay

"Instinct powers go!
First one to post? Mafia
Possibility of fake doctor? Mafia
Pointing out the obvious? Mafia
Eating a pizza all by himself? Mafia

I'm glad this community is a lot less like that. I have been reading legends of other Mafia attacks, and boy were the subjects crazy.

So should we No Lynch this round or go for the attack again?"

crozier

Im always for a nl on D1 :P
Current vote: No lynch

11clock

I suggest removing Day 1 from future Mafia games, since everyone is into letting the Mafia get a free kill anyways.

Lucifer

I can't see why you're saying that when you managed to convince a day 1 lynch just last game, 11clock. I would argue randomly lynching on day 1 gives more "free kills" than waiting it out for night.

However, I do live to please, and if some day 1 action is requested I am more than happy to oblige you.

Vote: 11clock

11clock

Quote from: Lucifer on August 29, 2012, 07:49:37 PM
I can't see why you're saying that when you managed to convince a day 1 lynch just last game, 11clock. I would argue randomly lynching on day 1 gives more "free kills" than waiting it out for night.

However, I do live to please, and if some day 1 action is requested I am more than happy to oblige you.

Vote: 11clock

Yeah, raise suspicion on the guy on the bench! *whistles*

Lucifer

Oh boy, didn't even notice.

I'm keeping my vote!

RayRay

"No! You can't kill him!"

Protect: 11clock, even if it's an illegal move

Hi756

"I'm voting 11clock, he didn't have anything to say about Lucifer's accusation at all to protect himself! But this is only a beginning of the day accusation not my final decision."

Current vote: 11clock
This is my signature.....great.

Tidus

"I am a  bit suspicious of RayRay because yesterday I saw him eat a pizza by himself, thats so weird..."
Vote: RayRay