News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

POLL: Open V2 Registration Temporarily?

Started by Meiun, October 09, 2013, 05:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Registration for the V2 Donor Server be temporarily open to the public?

Yes
47 (92.2%)
No
0 (0%)
Either way is fine
4 (7.8%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Voting closed: October 16, 2013, 05:14:14 PM

Matty_Richo

Quote from: jackel1994 on October 14, 2013, 05:01:48 PM
Quote from: DNH on October 14, 2013, 10:59:53 AM
Higher EXP and Drop rate - YES
instand max level and All gear in Shop - Better not

im not maxxed on one of my 3 accounts, but i also dont want to...
higher drop rate would be awesome, same to exp increase like 300% more or so
I think i'd play even more active then

Then everyone hits max level and has all the items within a week. Thus nobody will be playing, i mean less than now even... At this point in time, there are still some people that are on and grinding for items. Take that away and you will be bored and left with a dry washed up game.

So then perhaps do something less drastic, make all weapons hit more than one target, drastically lower the wait time  between swings and lower stamina usage on items (though this would have negative effects on PvP). Something like this wouldn't remove the need for grinding but it would speed up the process and certainly feel like you are being more effective. Also increasing the spawn rates of bosses would help as well.
But to be honest I don't play all that much either. I'd like to but I have very limited time and I am not max level nor do I have all the items I want and I just don't have the time to bother getting it done. Mix that with the fact that I'm unable to make most events/tournaments/times when others are on due to my living arrangements and I don't really have much reason to play.

thekolla

So I guess the decision is petty unanimous :P. Hopefully meiun will reply soon so we know if he's still up for it and if so how long it will take to implement. I'll probably be able to get a few friends to play, I'm sure at least one or two will stick around.

Lingus

I think this would be great. I think in terms of fairness to donors, we've definitely had our fun with the donor server, but I most likely speak for us all when I say it would be better to have more people online to play with.

Meiun

Just a heads up, I am planning to open the server sometime this coming week. Glad to see so many people supportive of the idea. I will post more info once I determine an exact start date.

I do appreciate the other ideas to increase activity/further satisfy existing players, but for now I really think open registration is a big enough step. I am not really willing to go making any other big changes to V2 (exp rate/drop rate changes, etc.), though I do recognize a lot of you have some valid points about things being difficult without lots of players.

thekolla

I told like 10 of my friends about the game and told them that the registration would open for a few days. They all said they would be willing to give it a try, so hopefully at least some of them will stay and make the community bigger.

Hambone

Well god damn it's been a good while. I'd certainly be interested in revisiting the game I spent countless hours on back in the day. Would a download link be made available or will it just be opening registration?

ASD!

DNH

cant wait anymore.. Meiun gogo do it now for 2 weeks ;)