News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Double Items

Started by KrazyMotha, March 27, 2014, 11:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KrazyMotha

So i don't really know what to do, but I feel like double items, especially high end items (slasher, spire, DH, IS, DKH, BC, LSB, GS) need to have some kind of bonus or value. Just to make double items useful. Selling them is absolutely ridiculous, because of monies lack of worth.

but I think something with weapons like, increase attack by 20% and stam by 20% or something? or possibly equipping 2 slashers would just allow to hit 2 enemies. (not providing a pvp advantage but helping with leveling) or someone who has been unlucky getting a GS but has several Katana's would then have a chance against a single good weapon.
and if u have 2 DH you get 2 extra def, and an extra vit, str, and agi point (so you get 1 and a half the value)? Hats are a little more tricky but i would love something, ANYTHING to be done to give double items value.

darkflash

Definitely like this idea, I'm always getting doubles instead of the items I want :/..