News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Just some ideas for version 3.

Started by Helioman, August 08, 2014, 09:23:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helioman

So with the recent topics about donations and funding SO V3, i might add a few of my ideas that i think would be cool to see in Stick Online 3.

Hour/day long events that can spawn unique monsters (blizzards, sandstorms, floods, etc)

Sets that can make weaker equipment stronger to stand up to better gear
Example: short sword and knight helm give a 20% attack boost.

Critical hits on monster. I realize this could cause problems with people getting hits on weaker enemies and 1-shoting them.

Perks every like 25 levels or something. Things like 2 more inventory spaces, or 10% more knock back when using a hammer.

Some sort if slot machine system that can use large amounts of gold to get unique (holiday or joke item) gear.

Feed back on these ideas would be greatly appreciated. i encourage you guys/gals to post your suggestions too.
Shorts are comfortable and easy to wear!

Matty_Richo

Hour/day long events that can spawn unique monsters (blizzards, sandstorms, floods, etc) I like this idea, and I think, depending on how many different 'events' you had there could always be at least one happening at some point on the map (or maybe one every two hours or something though it should be random each time with some more rare than others.)

Sets that can make weaker equipment stronger to stand up to better gear
Example: short sword and knight helm give a 20% attack boost.

I don't mind this one, the only problem would be that it discourages people from being creative with their combinations.

Perks every like 25 levels or something. Things like 2 more inventory spaces, or 10% more knock back when using a hammer. Perks could be really cool I think!

Some sort if slot machine system that can use large amounts of gold to get unique (holiday or joke item) gear. Again, I like this idea... or really anything to give gold a point beyond level 10 :)