News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Where are you now in life

Started by scsox, July 28, 2017, 06:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BugzBunny

This is Dipz. Or Face whatever i was called by, dont message the Dipz account i set it for deletion hopefully someone can do that soon. I apologize again for way too much. Message me on this account ill try to get ahold of you. I dont believe i am anybody people wanna remember anyways, like i just said i still cant believe even this online stuff.  And dont worry those drugs and all have hurt me in too many ways i cant speak on of this post. Really cant say sorry enough lol. Been on this sober life for few months and hopefully never relapsing in future. Still sad to be reminded of my drug use even on stick online. Life has always been bad and i was able to make it evenworse for my own self. Ughhh, i tried to just log on to mabe smile or something and see how others were. Lol huge mistake.  Guess i showed back then how much of an addict and loser i could be. Peace and love to all. -(written by a confused and now sober person.)

catmadman

since this seems like a pretty "active" place and also seems like a ok place to leave the link for the discord people have been going to stay in touch heres the link https://discord.gg/XaRvNbQ
Oh and im doing fine lol.

jake1o

I'm still crying because SO is gone. My life is meaningless without it.

Yankyal

Graduating college with a BS in mathematics. Lel
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10

yottabyte

Can't believe I still remembered my password on this account haha. Brings back so many memories seeing all the familiar names here.

I believe my main SO account was Edogawa. I also ran the SO database website Jesusland. Shortly after disappearing from SO I was inspired to work on my own games and spent many hours writing custom mods for the Minecraft server I ran for well over 3 years.

Much like so many others here, I'm now studying for my Software Engineering MSc at university. I also run a startup in the e-commerce business. It's crazy to think how formative those SO years were for so many of us. SO inspired me to try game development and run my own game servers, getting seriously into programming, which eventually snowballed into entering the startup scene.

Creds to Meiun for inspiring so many kids to their future career paths.

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

TheRobert

Q: Where are you now in life?

A: Missing Stick Online. Never got that Dragoon Helm.

Stuff that doesn't matter as much as the above: Real name is Robert, btw. In 2015 I enlisted in the USAF as a server administrator. Made E5 a year ago and have loved it since I joined. Have just under 2 years left and will probably re-enlist. It'd be so sick to get to play again. It was sad during the end of the donor server when I would log on and be the only player online. I remember when I was younger that the game would lag because there were so many people online.

In my free time I've been learning different programming languages and I play OSRS, the other game I played when I was younger. If anyone plays OSRS, add me "Grind Above."