News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Game Down?

Started by TheLegendTamer, June 23, 2016, 05:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegendTamer

Hey I haven't played this game since 2013, just checking to see if it's still up and it appears the servers are down. Did another launcher release or something?

slyer

Quote from: Meiun on May 24, 2016, 09:23:41 AM
I am aware of the server outage. This one may take a bit of extra time to correct, as I may need to migrate to some new hardware (and will need to take a trip to the servers physical location). Fear not though, everything is backed up multiple times a day. I will let you all know when it is back up.

TheLegendTamer

Thanks! Good to see things are still played. Might play when the server's back up.

NIGHTWING

Is it still down? i'm not sure if its my network or computer blocking me from connecting or the SO server

Meiun

Quote from: NIGHTWING on July 25, 2016, 11:45:32 AM
Is it still down? i'm not sure if its my network or computer blocking me from connecting or the SO server
They are still down at the moment. I have started testing out a setup that will hopefully remedy this. I am hoping to have it back up within the next week or so if everything goes as planned. I will make a post on these forums when servers are back up.