News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Minecraft

Started by tehrozzy, September 10, 2010, 08:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tehrozzy

Of course, the griefers who dont pay to play because they dont see the point in 10euros to destroy pplz shit can now get on

crozier

oh that sucks.
Survival mode is sweet though. Im having a ton of fun.
Creepers scare the crap outa me though. Yesturday I was on a cliffside and escavating up the mountain so I can put torches up there so stuff won't spawn up there at night and a day creeper fell on me from the peaks above. sssssss.....BOOOM!
And I started right next to a mob spawner.

tehrozzy

Good Game on Australian TV reviewed minecraft tonight :D
Good Game: Minecraft

Prosper

if you like this.. u could like wurm online also..

EpicPhailure

Yeah Wurm was developed by Notch for a short time also, but he left it to Rolf or whoever the current guy is. I hear he's not doing too good of a job.

Prosper

For the 2-3 years ive been around wurm I always thought Rolf was the creator/owner of it and the idea of it. Didn't know someone else was the mastermind... :O

EDIT : cool this post just made me a *** Full member ... instead of a ** jr member XD.

EpicPhailure

I think they worked together at its start or something, but then Notch let Rolf have it all.

crozier

Anyone start up a server yet? I wouldn't mind playing some multiplayer.

Mystery

Quote from: crozier on October 01, 2010, 07:40:00 PM
Anyone start up a server yet? I wouldn't mind playing some multiplayer.
I haven't started up any, but I've been joining some, and I can say they're very enjoyable, especially the modded ones. Bought the full version, been playing it for a while now.  :D
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

tehrozzy

I have a server. but its just a private on between me and my friends that only goes up when we feel like playing it.

Scotty

I've been contemplating starting one on my laptop since it gets minimal usage, mostly as a development server for myself and some co-developers.  In the meantime, been playing on Chaos's over Hamachi.  I bought the game, and look forward to future updates!

thekolla

im soo happy i saw this topic, this game is absolutely amazing :D!

i just got done building my first shelter for my first night

Lucifer

Yeah I gotta say this game is pretty addicting. Chaos got me to download it and actually try it, and I found the entire crafting and creating system to be pretty unique. It's always heart racing to be digging deep down into your mines, hearing moaning behind the walls, wondering when you're going to suddenly strike through and find yourself in a monster infested room. At the moment however the game is very incomplete and repetitive, destroy and create, rinse, repeat. The way I would describe Minecraft would be a sandbox where you lack a shovel and bucket, and you're told to go make them yourself you lazy !@#$.

tehrozzy

T-Rok

I was disappointed when he said he was making torches limited. But now that there's a lantern option I don't mind.