News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The Fedora Gang

Started by Mystery, February 17, 2011, 07:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystery

Quote from: House on May 03, 2011, 04:21:04 AM
i resigned from my asking does that mean i can still join or i am not aloud to join
No, sorry. Not keen on the idea of flip-flopping clans constantly.

Bump for allying with The Legion. I'd like to make sure this clan has a chance to do well, and over half of the members are very nice and willing to learn. (And yes, I talked with over half the members about it, I'm not a dictator.)

EDIT: what are you talking about there's no edit here
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

11clock

I'm resigning. Sorry, but there is no point in being in this clan at the moment. Nothing has really happened at all, it's like the clan doesn't even exist. Maybe when clans get more popular I'll rejoin.

Mystery

Quote from: 11clock on September 13, 2011, 04:36:30 PM
I'm resigning. Sorry, but there is no point in being in this clan at the moment. Nothing has really happened at all, it's like the clan doesn't even exist. Maybe when clans get more popular I'll rejoin.
No clan really exists at the moment, though I agree with you that nothing's been happening. It's not like I have any inside info to plan ahead like the Shady Gang and Stick Mafia do, so I can't do much there, although I've thought up some really generic stuff. I perfectly understand where you're coming from. I'll let you back in if you want when clans become more popular.

grueffelo

In game name: grueffelo
Level: 100
Fedora: Yes
Why i would like to join: it's funny and i like the fedora :D

Mystery

Quote from: grueffelo on December 10, 2011, 02:31:17 AM
Sure, glad to consider you!  :) I'll just talk to as many members as I can and get my verdict on whether you'll join or not. I voted yes.

scsox

Quote from: Mystery on December 10, 2011, 01:07:28 PM
Sure, glad to consider you!  :) I'll just talk to as many members as I can and get my verdict on whether you'll join or not. I voted yes.

I'm ok with him joining :p

Mystery

Quote from: scsox on December 10, 2011, 11:28:35 PM
Quote from: Mystery on December 10, 2011, 01:07:28 PM

I'm ok with him joining :p
Alright, added the vote.

Since I can't seem to find any members actives at the moment, if I don't get more votes by the end of the day to the contrary, grue is in.

EDIT: Bah, sorry. grueffelo, you're a member of the Fedora Gang now!  :D

11clock

I am only posting here because it has been almost 4 years since someone posted on this forum.

jackel1994

Stick 3 out yet? no? Ill tty all in 4 more years lol. jk