News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Forum Adventures (Day 4) [ON HOLD]

Started by RayRay, April 05, 2011, 05:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

New story? Vote upon your role, please!

Old player, continue this story!
1 (20%)
Old player, start a new one!
2 (40%)
New player, continue this story!
0 (0%)
New player, start a new one!
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

RayRay

Well in fact you did. Thanks for coming on. :D

Wulfgar (Lv. 1) - 1750/1750 - 50/50 - 188/188

He has 88 Str, 38 Agi, 25 Mag, and 50 Rst, and needs 10 exp to level up.

EDIT: Snap! I just realized I misspelled your character's name. Lemme fix...

Trogdor

Yeah, I'll also vote for common monsters and no money.

Also, since I'm foregoing any beneficial stats on my clothing, could you tack on some strength for my War Maul? I'll let you decide how much.
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

RayRay

It looks like I'll be doing the common monsters, and we won't have money. Very well.

We need 1 more player. T-Rok is deciding. If he joins, I'll give 2 days for others to join, then we can start!

Trogdor

I think I'll go ahead and post up the bio I PM'd RayRay for a bit of character development.

Description: In the frostbitten lands of R?ttistapp, where the howling winds pierce the hearts of lesser men, dwells the Nordic tribe, Stolthet. The warriors of this tribe are held in high regard, but none are more revered than the legendary berserkers. Any warrior can be quick to anger on the field of battle, but it is the berserkers who utilize that rage to dull their sense of fear or pain whilst strengthening their blows. Wulfgar, one of the few Stolthet men who have mastered their anger and are willingly consumed by it, was part of a raiding party to fight off an enemy tribe, the J?vlars. However, before the longboat could make it to hostile shores, a squall blew over and capsized the vessel. The entirety of the crew was swallowed by the unrelenting waves within minutes, except for one. Drawing from his years of combat experience, Wulfgar allowed this sudden storm to act as a catalyst for his rage, empowering him when all hope was lost otherwise. He cursed the frigid sea for killing his comrades, cursed the storm for robbing him of a glorious conquest against a hated enemy, and railed against the very heavens despite being but a mere insect in its vast scope. Utilizing this renewed vigor and razor-sharp awareness fostered by his anger, he managed to grapple on to a bit of flotsam before it was swept away in the current. He awakens later in a strange land, his only posession being his precious War Maul clenched fiercely in his cracked and bloody knuckles. Only in death would a true Stolthet warrior deign to relinquish this most prized possession, for without an axe, maul, or sword, he is less than a man, no better than the war hounds that feast upon the carnage left in the wake of a bloody raid.
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

11clock

Flight causes all CLOSE-ranged attacks to miss, not long-ranged. It's obvious why.

RayRay

Quote from: 11clock on April 06, 2011, 11:22:45 PM
Flight causes all CLOSE-ranged attacks to miss, not long-ranged. It's obvious why.
Oops, lol I misread that. Excuse me.

Alright, now I will come up with EP usages and a few monsters.

11clock

Decided on Cut and Poison statuses while thinking of equips and Rare Attack.

Cut: Same exact status as Paper Cut. Can be cured by using a bandage. (Bandages should also cure Paper Cuts.)

Poison: Starts at 25 damage per turn and adds 25 extra damage in addition to previous damage per turn. (It gradually gets worse.) Goes up to 100 damage per turn. Can be cured by Antidote.

T-Rok

I will be sending you a message soon. Just trying to make sure I keep it balanced and keep what I want and such.

T-Rok

Double post but RayRay asked me to post my description. (Even though its the exact same as for 11clocks game :P)

Name: Ntertain

Description: The 14th person to be accepted into the Clan of 26 Ninjas, the most feared clan throughout the world. He was the youngest of the clan at the time, only 15 years old. He is a master assassin, striking fear into even the most fearsome of warriors. Most of his opponents do not realize they have been cut in two for up to 5 seconds affterwards due to the sharpness of his blades.  His face has never been seen and no one knows his real name. When he turned 21, he left the Clan of 26 Ninjas never to return. To this day, the 14th spot in the clan has remained open until his return.

Infection

I guess I'll post my player's description also.

Corrugated Cardboard Box (CCB) is no ordinary corrugated cardboard box. But a mistake in a processing factory for a nuclear waste plant. Nuclear waste had split and soaked a corrugated cardboard box, giving it properties no other box possessed, one of these properties, was life. The box grew alive then, and wreaked havoc upon the factory. And this box became to be known as CCB.

He looks like a normal cardboard box, just with deep black eyes, and he can move. Hard to tell the difference as he can hide his eyes so that he is completely hidden as a normal box.
"Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect."

"When the rich wage war it's the poor who die."

RayRay

1 more day everyone! If other players wish to play after that, they'll have to wait until someone is in a town.

Infection

Well, take a look at this motley crew! A giant bat, a cardboard box, a man using steroids, and a ex-ninja assassin!

This outta' be fun...
"Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect."

"When the rich wage war it's the poor who die."

T-Rok

Quote from: Infection on April 08, 2011, 03:48:56 PM
Well, take a look at this motley crew! A giant bat, a cardboard box, a man using steroids, and a ex-ninja assassin!

This outta' be fun...
We are amazing. :]

11clock

Alvester: I am not a giant bat! >:(

BTW, we need to come with with how all of our characters meet.

RayRay

lol, Infection.

The game is no longer accepting pre-entries! If you wish to play, wait for someone to visit a town! (if someone starts at a town, you're lucky.)

Alvester (Lv. 1) - 500/500 - 100/100 - 250/250 - 85 Str, 75 Agi, 50 Mag, 25 Rst - 0/10 Exp
  • Inv.(5/50): Medicine x5
CCB (Lv. 1) - 2000/2000 - 65/65 - 325/325 - 82 Str, 35 Agi, 30 Mag, 38 Rst - 0/14 Exp
  • Inv.(3/50): Medicine x3
Wulfgar (Lv. 1) - 1750/1750 - 50/50 - 188/188 - 98 Str, 38 Agi, 25 Mag, 50 Rst - 0/10 Exp
Ntertain (Lv. 1) - 800/800 - 50/50 - 500/500 - 70 Str, 78 Agi, 25 Mag, 43 Rst - 0/8 Exp

As a gift, I gave everyone 3 Medicines to start with, (5 for Alvester, seeing how weak he is) just to make it easier.

Wow. A weird map.

1 mountain range, a huge trench, and some water. (Note that you can only cross the plains and mountains. You could gain abilities that allow you to cross the water and the hole.)

Pick your starting positions and parties! And if you wish, start at a town or cave at your location. After that, we'll start the game! :D
Remember that this isn't the only land you can explore.

EDIT: I'm pointing out that how you should tell your location is to tell its horizontal position with a letter from A-J, and the vertical position with a number from 1-10.