News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Public V2 Registration Coming Soon

Started by Meiun, October 22, 2013, 12:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meiun

As a result of the recent poll, I will be temporarily opening up registration for the V2 donor server to the public starting this Friday (October 25th). I anticipate that it will be open at least for the duration of the weekend, but I may decide to extend or shorten this depending on how things go.

While the open registration is active, anyone will be able to sign up for a new game account in-game without needing to donate or go through any of the typical donor server account creation/reactivation processes. So if you are looking to create an additional account for yourself, or even invite your non donor friends to play, feel free.

My only real request is that you all be responsible and not abuse the system. For instance, if you want to make a few new accounts for yourself or your friends, feel free. But please don't go crazy or "stock up" on dozens of accounts just because registration is temporary. It is also important to remember that V2 is still considered to be out of development, and therefore our moderation and server capabilities are still a bit limited. So I'd like to request that you all help out and be sure to report any blatant rule breaking to either myself or Danimal (either via PM, or the email address).

DNH

Very Nice. Could you put up a Sticky Post containing the Download Link? So everyone can easy download Stick

Meiun

Quote from: DNH on October 22, 2013, 01:33:52 PM
Very Nice. Could you put up a Sticky Post containing the Download Link? So everyone can easy download Stick
The download link will be provided once the registration has been opened.

DNH

Quote from: Meiun on October 22, 2013, 02:09:33 PM
Quote from: DNH on October 22, 2013, 01:33:52 PM
The download link will be provided once the registration has been opened.

Okay thank you.

DNH

Quote from: Meiun on October 22, 2013, 12:59:55 PM
As a result of the recent poll, I will be temporarily opening up registration for the V2 donor server to the public starting this Friday (October 25th). I anticipate that it will be open at least for the duration of the weekend, but I may decide to extend or shorten this depending on how things go.

While the open registration is active, anyone will be able to sign up for a new game account in-game without needing to donate or go through any of the typical donor server account creation/reactivation processes. So if you are looking to create an additional account for yourself, or even invite your non donor friends to play, feel free.

My only real request is that you all be responsible and not abuse the system. For instance, if you want to make a few new accounts for yourself or your friends, feel free. But please don't go crazy or "stock up" on dozens of accounts just because registration is temporary. It is also important to remember that V2 is still considered to be out of development, and therefore our moderation and server capabilities are still a bit limited. So I'd like to request that you all help out and be sure to report any blatant rule breaking to either myself or Danimal (either via PM, or the email address).

... and?

igufed

Quote from: DNH on October 25, 2013, 12:43:44 PM
... and?

He is an adult with a full time job.  It is the middle of the day.  I wouldn't expect this to happen until he is done with work for the day.

Be patient.
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

DNH

Quote from: igufed on October 25, 2013, 01:03:47 PM
Quote from: DNH on October 25, 2013, 12:43:44 PM
... and?

He is an adult with a full time job.  It is the middle of the day.  I wouldn't expect this to happen until he is done with work for the day.

Be patient.

Forgot about the timelag. 7:05 PM here

Meiun

I am planning to open registration around 6:00 PM EST. I will create a new post once it is ready.

ToxicDuck

Hopefully it starts soon. I played this a long time ago and a friend reminded me of it, and told me about the open registration. I'm extremely excited to play again :P.