News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Is the server down? Post it here.

Started by ToxicDuck, October 30, 2013, 07:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tekken 5 Master

Server is down, no idea when it'll be back up.
Th3_Natural's Stick Online Walkthrough

rathun

can also confirm the server is down, let's hope it's back up soon so fearmystick can continue his adventures.

Meiun

I am aware of the server outage. This one may take a bit of extra time to correct, as I may need to migrate to some new hardware (and will need to take a trip to the servers physical location). Fear not though, everything is backed up multiple times a day. I will let you all know when it is back up.

Dan

Glad to hear it's being addressed, thank you Meiun for the amazing game and great response time! :)

Tekken 5 Master

Hello Meiun, thanks for responding so soon, we all appreciate your efforts in maintaining the game server and keeping the whole thing alive for so long. Looking forward to seeing the server back up and running again.
Th3_Natural's Stick Online Walkthrough

Phenom

Dan

Still down as far as I can tell. I've been casually waiting since it went offline, will keep waiting until it comes online!

TheRobert

I've been patiently waiting
(for SO to get back online)
Hah.. on a more serious note, is it still down or is it me?  :-\

catmadman

Its still down Meiun said he will let us know when its back up.

TheRobert

Quote from: catmadman on June 19, 2016, 10:07:31 PM
Sweetness, thank you very much!

Meiun

Quote from: TheRobert on July 06, 2016, 06:23:15 PM
Quote from: catmadman on June 19, 2016, 10:07:31 PM
Sweetness, thank you very much!
I haven't forgotten. There are just some technical complications that are slowing me down a bit. The server machine is more or less out of commission for the moment (everything is backed up multiple times over though, so no worries on that front).

TheRobert

Thank you very much for the information! I hope all is well :)

Dan

I will be avidly playing Pokemon Go until Stick Online is back up!  ;D

Dan

Still seems to be down as of last night, waiting patiently  ;D

Freeforall

Is the server down? I'm getting a (TCP Account) error when I try to connect.