News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

My SoV2 suggestions

Started by jackel1994, November 10, 2013, 07:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackel1994

My biggest suggestion is for everyone to stop asking meiun to update this dang game. THE GAME IS CLOSED FOR DEVELOPMENT AND V3 "IS IN" DEVELOPMENT INSTEAD.

/rant

Titan

Seems like a pretty unnecessary topic.

Everyone knows SO2 isn't getting updates. Doesn't mean they can't suggest things, as they can obviously be taken into consideration for v3, and its fairly harmless.

I have seen 1 person mention things that could be changed if the game were ever updated.  I have not seen hundreds of people demanding a major update or anything.
Livin' in a lonely world.

DNH

And just by the way..

Meiun once said he got a small "List" of things that could be changed in V2 though but he's not gonna do it so far.. Adding things to the List wont harm anybody, and will maybe bring something new if he creates a new update though.

And like everyone mentioned, it can still be helpful for v3.. So Stop this hardcore flaming and just ignore these Topics

JoEL

Quote from: DNH on November 11, 2013, 02:58:05 AM
And just by the way..

Meiun once said he got a small "List" of things that could be changed in V2 though but he's not gonna do it so far.. Adding things to the List wont harm anybody, and will maybe bring something new if he creates a new update though.

And like everyone mentioned, it can still be helpful for v3.. So Stop this hardcore flaming and just ignore these Topics

Can't tell if troll or just stupid.