News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Prize Gift Boxes

Started by Matty_Richo, December 02, 2013, 08:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matty_Richo

I really love how Deluxe Gift Boxes are used as prizes at the moment. My idea is simple, a gift box that has the possibility to drop every item in the game (minus event items) to be used as prizes for more minor events (anything that doesn't merit it's own unique prize).

Basically if you won a small tournament or a game of find the invisible GM or something, you would be given one of these prize boxes and get the possibility to have anything dropped.

I wouldn't have them ever spawn naturally (unless you had a one day Stick Online anniversary event or something), mainly just use them as tourny prizes.

Sam|9801

Sounds like an interesting idea :o

Dragx_Rage

I had a very similar idea earlier today. I think this would be very cool. :)

Forum

Eh, winner of tourny gets a gift box and opens it. Winner gets a stick, winner gets a fireman hat, winner gets a dagger.
Officially quitted

BiGFooT

Im a KiiD Soo what !

Matty_Richo

Quote from: Forum on December 02, 2013, 10:03:08 PM
Eh, winner of tourny gets a gift box and opens it. Winner gets a stick, winner gets a fireman hat, winner gets a dagger.

That is the general idea. It wouldn't be for major tournaments, they would still have their own major prizes. This would literally be in place of how deluxe presents are used as runner-up prizes or prizes for small things. WIth a dux there is a chance of getting nothing at all, same with this idea.