News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

/Shout

Started by Batman, June 15, 2014, 02:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman

Hey everyone,

My suggestion is for a /Shout command in the chat bar.
The GM's already have the ability to global chat and thats awesome. I can see how we wouldn't want everyone to be able to do this as chat may get too clogged or annoying, but it would be incredibly useful.
As I log on lately the most amount of people I see online is 6, and often where I spawn there is nobody, so I trek from the wall all the way typically to the bandits to find people, and then all the way back to the wall. With my newb account having 10 agi, this takes about 10 minutes easy.
So, I find it would be incredibly useful for all players to be able to use a command (My suggestion being /Shout: followed by your message) once every 15 minutes max, to global chat to other players and tell them their location, or about a DS at the skeles or an SG in the desert, you name it.

I'm under the impression this would not be added to V2, but if it is not already being implemented in V3 I think it would be an incredibly useful feature!

Thanks for your time,
Austin (a.k.a Batman or I_Was_Batman)

Forum

Been suggested, only mods have this ability to prevent abuse, and even they abuse it sometimes, so not gonna happen.  :-X
Officially quitted

KrazyMotha

or like a /where command? and it says like (0) Town, (2) Noobland, (0) Mountain, (4) Bandits... etc. that would also be messy on your own personal chat bar but would allow u to find people easily...