News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Bandit Archer Sighting

Started by Zario777, June 29, 2014, 09:32:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zario777

I was playing Stick Online late at night (like 2-4am PST) and I freaking spotted the Bandit Archer. I could have sworn it was a fellow stick wearing a glitched GB until it started shooting arrows at me and I took damage! They shot two more sets of 3 arrows before leaping straight up and de-spawning. That's when I realized that it was some rare 3rd form of Bandit. I risked my chance at fighting it for a screenie:

After a long hiatus, I went back to BA hunting but soon grew bored and wanted to go IS hunting. On my journey when I started to heal, I saw another one!

Based on the enemies in the forest, I'm guessing it'd drop what it uses to fight so it most likely drops the Bow and Arrows as well as its Green Bandit Mask and its Robin Hood-looking hat, but it probably has some bs common drops like a Dagger and Feather Hat but if anybody finds one and obtains a drop, I'd love to see the weapon/hat stats!
What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

Sam|9801