News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Account Recovery

Started by Shaneg313, December 08, 2014, 03:40:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shaneg313

Hello! I played this game fairly heavily 5 years ago and I stumbled upon it once more today. To my surprise I still have an account but I cannot recall the password I used for the game itself. I tried to re-register with the same username, Shaneg313, but it says the name is already is in use. Any way to recover my account, password, or anything of that matter? Thanks! :)

Danimal

Hey Shaneg, welcome back! Unfortunately all accounts were made donor only when the public server went down. Taking into consideration the server is currently up as a thank you to community members who have donated, you would have to donate $10 to re-activate your old account(s).

The good news is that recently the server has been generously opened to the public, and as a result you can make a new account if you wished to do so.

Feel free to PM me if you need any help in-game!

Shaneg313

Well I just donated so how long would the process of activating my account take? I assume my donation just needs to be verified?

Freeforall

Quote from: Shaneg313 on December 08, 2014, 01:42:25 PM
Well I just donated so how long would the process of activating my account take? I assume my donation just needs to be verified?
I've donated for several accounts, and in my experience it usually takes anywhere from a couple of hours to a day or so. Did you submit an email with your proof of donation and all that?

Shaneg313

in my donation it includes my email and i typed in my username

Freeforall

Quote from: Shaneg313 on December 08, 2014, 04:47:17 PM
in my donation it includes my email and i typed in my username
Sounds like you should be good to go, just wait until you get a reply.

Meiun

You should be all set as of last night.