News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

How many of you are still around 2023

Started by ARTgames, September 01, 2023, 05:37:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARTgames

Its cool to see this site is still up. I found stick online on the game maker forums in vs1 (black and white) days in like 2006. I was 12/13 back then. I think I kept with it for about 6 years where i dropped off around 2012.

Past that I got a job in IT and moved into a software developer which is where I am at today. I spent a lot of the second half of the 2000s here so its neat to see it still running.

How about you all?

catmadman

I found the game from my brother in early 2007 when SOv2 had just came out i think at 9 years old 25 now and pretty much just living life got a house and a decent job and could not ask for much more really.

I'm always surprised at how many people are still here for this game and come back to check on it. i have a habit of checking the forums every so often to see if there's a new post there far and few between these days but always fun to see a new one.

most people seem to be gathered at the discord these days. there's still fan games going for stick if anyone is interested you can find some in the discord https://discord.gg/BWFjs7dqXp

Hope everyone is doing great.

Ludacris

Holy crap this still exists...

Hello to everyone! :O at least to those who are still present :D

Freeforall

I still pop in from time to time. I miss this community a lot. I was only around 10 years old when I first started playing, so I'm sure many remember me as an annoying kid, but I still do have a lot of fond memories with you guys.

I'm working on my own game in my free time these days. I hope you all are doing well.

Ludacris

Quote from: Freeforall on November 29, 2023, 08:20:39 PMI was only around 10 years old when I first started playing, so I'm sure many remember me as an annoying kid, but I still do have a lot of fond memories with you guys.

Haha same. Don't know how old i was but i probably was an annoying teenager.

Meanwhile i married my beautiful and kind-hearted wife. And soon iam going to be a father. :)

Video games are still my passion. Especially indie games. I renounced my support for soulless, mass production "AAA" stuff from EA, Ubisoft etc. years ago...
Currently im playing Elden Ring, Cyberpunk DLC, Dave the Diver and some other stuff.