News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

show a pic of yourself :D

Started by sk8terboi, November 23, 2009, 12:16:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celson

This pic is a few months old. I look a bit older now. I would upload a more recent pic of me but I can't figure out how to get pics off a digital camera. I don't know why it has to be so !@#$in hard. It wants me to put the pics on a disc, "but I say !@#$ the disc, transfer the images to my computer".

Lucifer

Cactuscat222

Quote from: Lucifer on November 24, 2009, 02:19:01 AM

Whoa Lucy! I've seen you before!

That means...

WERE NO STRANGERS... TO LOVE!

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Pat

Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

Delicious

Quote from: DarkTrinity on November 23, 2009, 04:56:59 PM

I could do this if there wasn't two things preventing me from it. :(

I may get into this spirit when I find more recent pictures of myself to pull out. I only have ones from a few years back, when I was not cameraless.
<3

Lucifer

Quote from: Delicious on November 24, 2009, 10:10:12 AM
Quote from: DarkTrinity on November 23, 2009, 04:56:59 PM

I could do this if there wasn't two things preventing me from it. :(
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha XD
Sorry... that just.. sounded wrong..
I'll be leaving now..

Danimal

Quote from: EpicPhailure on November 23, 2009, 09:32:30 PM
Wait, you have parkour classes at SCHOOL?!
Lol, I wish  :( But no. What I meant was Me training parkour, physically at my school, as in that's where I was training :p

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Danimal on November 24, 2009, 11:53:14 AM
Lol, I wish  :( But no. What I meant was Me training parkour, physically at my school, as in that's where I was training :p
So your the jerk you shows off and rail-slides down all the stairways between classes?
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

sk8terboi

[SSSS]

DarkTrinity

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on November 24, 2009, 02:28:59 PM
So your the jerk you shows off and rail-slides down all the stairways between classes?
No, he's the guy running up walls and flipping off of shit and showing off for the ladies between classes.

Quote from: CelsonThis pic is a few months old. I look a bit older now. I would upload a more recent pic of me but I can't figure out how to get pics off a digital camera.
How does a few months make you look any older...? Maybe if your hair's different, but I doubt you've changed that much....

Danimal

Quote from: DarkTrinity on November 24, 2009, 05:14:19 PM
Quote from: Mr Pwnage on November 24, 2009, 02:28:59 PM
Lol, I wish  :( But no. What I meant was Me training parkour, physically at my school, as in that's where I was training :p
No, he's the guy running up walls and flipping off of shit and showing off for the ladies between classes.
Heh, I think DT has it more accurately  :P 8)

JoEL

Celson

Quote from: Pat on November 24, 2009, 09:01:45 AM
Quote from: Celson on November 24, 2009, 02:02:00 AM

Why so serious, son?

Sorry Dad. Was a bit annoyed about my camera. The "!@#$" stuff made me sound angry, but that was just casual talk for me. Just made it sound angry. Btw, Mum wanted me to tell you that you gotta sign those divorce papers sometime.

EDIT: Just realized you were referring to my pic and not my post. I'm having trouble finding your pic of yourself. Making judgments on other people without even posting a pic of your own, right dad? Your turning 50 real soon aren't you. I wanna see a pic of you old timer.

Pat

I can see the reference was not seen.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

Hambone

Guess which one I am!!!

Another pic from Band Camp

And one playin' ultimate just because you all seem to like showing off.