News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The Fedora Gang

Started by Mystery, February 17, 2011, 07:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystery

-CLAN NEWS-

(Check here for quick tidbits and updates.)

The Legion has been voted on to become an ally!
The miniature clan tourney I was in the process of setting up shall be delayed until I see more clan activity, as well as more clans in general...talked a bit with others, hopefully we'll get something set up!  :DClan forums will be coming in the form of igu's v3 Stick League site! I was reluctant to make mine because I'm not keen on just a forum for such a small thing, this makes me more comfortable with it. <3 Luci for suggesting the idea.

~General Summary~

The Fedora Gang is a group of hardworking, strong-minded individuals who wish to better the community of Stick Online in any way they can, whilst occasionally providing shmexiness in the form of (debatably) the best looking hat in SO, the Fedora. This clan aims to build upon what the past clans of SO have managed to achieve, and strive for more while having fun doing it.

This clan doesn't have a hierarchy of any sort, rather, it's a freeform gang. Everyone contributes equally, and everyone matters just as much as anyone else.

Multiple people have asked me to make this clan, and I gave in, because I didn't want to leave a gap in SO's development of clans. In addition, I've always wanted to help better this game in any way I can, and with a democratic clan, I'd be able to do more than just as a well-known community member.

~Clan Symbols~

Credit to Jesusland for hat images.

Clan Hat- (Fedora)

Clan Colors- (Brown and Gray)

~How to Join~

This clan isn't invite-only, although invites may be distributed. I'm letting a few people whom I know well and know to be mature, genuine people join(as well as those who helped, encouraged, and supported me when I made/was making/going to make this clan), and others can request to join by posting in this thread.

New applicants will be appraised to see if they would be a fitting member of this clan, by both me and whoever is currently in the clan at the time of the request. Mature and helpful people are prime examples of what I'd like to see in the Fedora Gang.

...oh, and because past groups placed emphasis on a clan 'symbol' of sorts, ours is obviously the Fedora. It would be preferred if you have one.

Format for posting to apply to join: (excluding those few people, of which Clocky is one)

In-game Name(s): (All names you go by in SO, the main one first)
Level: (Level of all your respective accounts in SO)
Fedora?: (If you have a Fedora or not, while this is ideal, it doesn't ultimately matter)
Why I'd Like to Join: (Your reason for applying to join the Fedora Gang, which would presumably be detailed, thoughtful and sincere)

Now that we are *technically* a clan, seeing as the arbitrary clan cutoff number is 10, we're going to have to go through a process to make sure everyone in the Gang has control over clan applicants being accepted, as to make it fair.

Every clan member(at least, every member I can get a hold of within a reasonable time span)can share their opinions about new applicants, and vote on if they think they should be let in. Yes and nos are not the only suitable replies, you don't have to vote, you can be undecided, you can just not care, whatever suits your fancy.

I'll tally up everything. Votes can be sent to me via PM or in-game or however I can get a hold of you, fellow Fedoras.

~Applicant List/Vote Tally~

1.) [resolved] Votes- Applicants [House(rescinded, not admitted)], [king(rescinded, not admitted)]

1.) Mystery - [king, no], [House, no]
2.) 11clock/BEASTman - [king, no], [House, no]
3.) TANK123/Stickdroid - [king, N/A], [House, N/A]
4.) crozier - [king, undecided], [House, undecided]
5.) Prosper/Atlas/t(o_ot)/Sariak - [king, N/A], [House, N/A]
6.) sayers6/Chicknpotpie - [king, N/A], [House, N/A]
7.) scsox/Iwannac00kie/Sox - [king, no/undecided], [House, undecided]
8.) [NIN]/EpsiloNIN - [king, N/A], [House, N/A]
9.) Kiegruen - [king, N/A], [House, N/A]

2.) Votes- Applicant [xJosh(admitted by majority overall member vote)]
1.) Mystery - [yes]
2.) 11clock/BEASTman - [yes]
3.) TANK123/Stickdroid - [yes]
4.) crozier - [yes]
5.) Prosper/Atlas/t(o_ot)/Sariak -
6.) sayers6/Chicknpotpie -
7.) scsox/Iwannac00kie/Sox - [yes]
8.) [NIN]/EpsiloNIN - [yes]
9.) Kiegruen -
10.) Petro/FapFapFapFap/dog_ma_i -
11.) giga -

3.) Votes- Applicant [grueffelo(admitted by set number of votes)]
1.) Mystery - [yes]
2.) TANK123/Stickdroid -
3.) crozier -
4.) Prosper/Atlas/t(o_ot)/Sariak -
5.) sayers6/Chicknpotpie -
6.) scsox/Iwannac00kie/Sox - [yes]
7.) [NIN]/EpsiloNIN -
8.) Kiegruen -
9.) Petro/FapFapFapFap/dog_ma_i -
10.) giga -

~Clan Events~

These events would be organized by collaboration with the entire clan, when various ideas would be brought up and discussed. Contributions by others, as well as clan collaborations, are always welcome.

1.)

~Clan Allies~

This is a short list of all the clans that the Fedora Gang will be mainly supportive of, as the clan food chain can get rather hectic sometimes. I'd like to strive to make Fedora Gang a well-known SO clan with mainly widespread acceptance. And partnering up with other clans is a good way to do that.

The Gang may also ally because of wanting to assist a newer clan which looks like it has potential. We will help these (mainly developing) clans to become better. Everyone deserves a chance to shine.  :D

1.) Team Bunny
2.) The Legion

~Members~

1.) Mystery
2.) TANK123/Stickdroid
3.) crozier
4.) Prosper/Atlas/t(o_ot)/Sariak
5.) sayers6/Chicknpotpie
6.) scsox/Iwannac00kie/Sox
7.) [NIN]/EpsiloNIN
8.) Kiegruen
9.) Petro/FapFapFapFap/dog_ma_i
10.) giga
11.) xJosh
12.) grueffelo/grue
13.)
14.)

~Clan Signature~

Members of the clan can put this inside their forum signature to promote knowledge of the Fedora Gang.

[url=http://www.stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=1800][IMG]http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/1971/fedoragangsignature.png[/IMG][/url]

~Fedora Gang Media~

Fanart:

By crozier:
http://[forbiddensite]/up/7d3ae4437efca8469592fbc225339ef2.jpg

Screenshots:
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

11clock

Mystery

Bump for a finally detailed first post, sorry about that horrid OP before. Can't take your eyes off those darn Sand Golems for a second.  >:(

EDIT: I'll add on more to the OP later and as the clan progresses.

jackel1994

I have a feeling we are going to be minor clans compared to The Stick Mafia, and would like to propose being allies? ;)

Mystery

Quote from: jackel1994 on February 17, 2011, 10:25:07 PM
I have a feeling we are going to be minor clans compared to The Stick Mafia, and would like to propose being allies? ;)
I like that idea very much. I graciously accept your generous offer.  :)

EDIT: Added banner, sorry it took so long.

EDIT #2: Added clan signature!  ;)

TANK

i like fedoras ill join

Mystery

Quote from: TANK on February 18, 2011, 09:01:59 PM
i like fedoras ill join
You get a free slip in, as you're one of the people who encouraged me to make this clan. Added.  ;)

tehrozzy

I'd join but as NamelessHobo is yet to get a fedora (and im yet to find a better reason to why i want to join other then this seems kickass) i think i might have to wait :P

Mystery

Quote from: YayForLife on February 18, 2011, 09:31:15 PM
I'd join but as NamelessHobo is yet to get a fedora (and im yet to find a better reason to why i want to join other then this seems kickass) i think i might have to wait :P
As stated in the OP, a Fedora isn't completely necessary. Heck, just buy a Shady Hat, that works fine too.

EDIT: Also, realizing the kickassness of this clan and subsequently, the kickassness of the Fedora, is a perfect reason to join.  :P

I kid, I kid. You're a mature, fun-loving member. I'd have to discuss it with 11 and TANK first though.

EDIT #2: Just FYI, not having a Fedora has no bearing on MY vote, but I can't speak for the other members of my clan. So it's probably best to get a Fedora before requesting to join.

crozier

In-game Name: crozier
Level: 100
Fedora: Yep
Why I'd Like to Join: I think being in a clan would help boost my activity on the game. It would also be a fun expience.

I have also created an avatar to express my fedoraness. :p

darkflash

jackel1994

Quote from: darkflash on February 20, 2011, 02:32:47 AM
name: darkflash red_banana

lvl: 74 48

You're stuck with him now xD

Mystery

Quote from: jackel1994 on February 20, 2011, 02:33:29 AM
Quote from: darkflash on February 20, 2011, 02:32:47 AM
name: darkflash red_banana

lvl: 74 48

You're stuck with him now xD
No, we'd have to vote on letting him in, and I don't think the other 2 members like or know dark that much..

EDIT: Also, he made his own 'clan'.

Prosper

In-game Name(s): Prosper, Atlas, t(o_ot), Sariak
Level: 99, 100, 99, 45(changing pretty quickly)
Fedora?: Yes, 2x(Yes), Yes, No
Why I'd Like to Join: Because I am touched by you, personnaly inviting me to join. I also like to contribute to the community.

sayers6

In-game Name(s): Sayers6, Chicknpotpie
Level: 99, 40 (changing quickly)
Fedora?: Yes, no