News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

New Nintendo 3DS XL

Started by 11clock, February 14, 2015, 02:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

I went ahead and bought the New Nintendo 3DS XL, mainly for the Super Stable 3D. However, my new copy of the system is defected and this feature constantly flickers on and off. Now I have to wait for GameStop to restock so that I can trade it in to get a new one.

Anyone else looked at or bought this latest edition to Nintendo's handheld lineup? Main improvements are larger screens, C-Nub, faster processing (meaning loading screens are shorter, yaaaaay), more rounded corners (yes that counts, seeing that the original version dug into my skin), and the above mentioned SUPER STABLE 3DEEEEE!

ARTgames

I am sad that there is only XL in the US. I don't like scaling on the XL screens. There is basically no 3DS for me if I want a compact size and all the features that Nintendo has for the 3DS. :(

Scotty

Quite late to this one, but since it's the second to newest topic in this forum... Meh.  I just picked one of these up in the last several weeks.  Got three games so far, my favorite being Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate.  I've clocked 40+ hours so far, and barely feel like I've scratched the game (only completed one full set of Tetsucabra armor so far).  If anyone still plays and is looking to expand their online quests, let me know.