News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Returning - Is anyone alive?

Started by Viomi, February 22, 2015, 01:48:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viomi

Hey guys, I played this game back in 2009.. I thought this game would be dead or something by now.. However the server is up, and there are a few posts on the forums from like last month...

So if anyone's still alive out of the people I remember (crozier, 11clock, Mystery) it'd be rad to play with you guys again!

Also, is it just me or does this community seem to crossover with the mafiascum community a lot?

11clock

I'm still here. I stopped playing the game ages ago, though. I mainly just stick around the forums for the community.

Jmac

Many of us still lurk the forums occasionally, but the actual game sadly doesn't see a whole lot of activity anymore. Welcome back though! :)

Viomi

Thankies c:

And I ran into two people playing on the server yesterday, and I heard there were like 10 people on at once a month ago or something, so. Seems like it's not completely dead yet ;3;

BlenderMAN

Hi! There were a good number of people playing during the winter holiday event looking for deluxe presents, and then after that the average players online decreased. :(    If only deluxes fell all year round....  :P

House

hey, yeah i havent been on in a long time, gonna try and get back in this game
ive looked through the forums and no one has posted for at least a  month :(

BlenderMAN

Just coming by to check if V3 was released. Not yet.  :(

Can anyone confirm that Meiun or any other S.O. team members are still alive?

Hope everyone else is doing good. :)

Siabnec

I would really like to know if this is still in development or not as well.

Chaos

I don't know if I still qualify as a SO team member these days, but I'm still around.  I mostly just lurk, checking the forum every few days.  Couldn't tell you what the word is on development, though. 
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Scotty

I sure hope folks from the community are still alive.  That's a pretty negative thought to bring into question!

-- Captain Literal

Meiun

I'm still alive. V3 is at the top of my bucket list, so I don't plan on keeling over before it is released. Life in the "real world" (post college) has been really good at kicking a lot of my hopes/passions in the nuts though.

BlenderMAN

Thanks for the reply Meiun. I am glad it is not a scrapped project and I will be looking forward to playing it when it's released. Whenever you do release it (or maybe even a beta/alpha) you should send a mass e-mail to all of the community members to let us know.

igufed

Yup, still here.  Hopped on the server every couple of weeks a while ago, but, was the only one on.

I still need that awful, awful IS. Seems the server is offline for me at the moment. Could be my connection I'm using but, might not be.

If/when it comes back up or when I get home and see that it is indeed up, I'll be continuing my hunt for it at the temple if anyone cares to join me.
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

Jmac

Quote from: igufed on May 29, 2015, 01:23:21 PM
Seems the server is offline for me at the moment. Could be my connection I'm using but, might not be.

If/when it comes back up or when I get home and see that it is indeed up, I'll be continuing my hunt for it at the temple if anyone cares to join me.

Can confirm that the server is down. Beast and I just tried to get on to PvP and neither of us could connect.

slyer

Server has been down for around a week. I should've posted when i first tried to get on but didn't for some reason.