News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

In game shots (post'em)

Started by scsox, June 27, 2009, 05:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fisuman

Gratz slyer!  :)
This is offtopic, but wouldn't a little chatbox be nice on the forums? (I don't know if that would boost the amount of active people)
Also I got some frog hats on my 1 agi char! Which means easier temple SGs for me :P

ToxicDuck

We gave the bandits an upgrade.

slyer

Danimal

Fisuman

Used to have these years back on Wysti1, I was about the same level when I got them  :)

Jmac

TANK

So at the beginning of this contest I thought, all these chumps are going to do the same thing they have done 5 times already, not me i said, so whatever. I trained at blobs for a good 18(?)-19 hours a day for the past 2 weeks, no big deal, i got 99 hunter in runescape in 3 weeks. So...yeah, thanks for my v3 hat, ide like to thank jmac, buffi, fisu, and toxic for running this race with me, and hey, you just couldnt run fast enough. Dont feel bad, i was born to run.

Jmac

Fisuman

Swinging with the Sand Fiends

catmadman

lol u did what i wanted to do fis first item to be a lsb

Jesus7

Happy Halloween everybody! Signed on just because and there are pumpkins! Didn't see an update so I thought I'd let everyone know!

Freeforall

11 people on a few days ago. I think it got up to 12-13, but I didn't get a screenshot of that. It's nice to see the game a little bit more active :).

Sorry for the weird image hosting website, all others are blocked on campus.

ToxicDuck

I'm sure we'll see a good amount of people on pretty constantly during the Christmas event as well :).