News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Cars

Started by HamsterPants, October 26, 2010, 01:08:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delicious

I plan on getting it. 1970's Dodge Charger.
<3

Jake

Quote from: Scotty on October 27, 2010, 12:55:31 AM
I win.

And to further fuel the flames of the pompous, and arrogant, I worked my ass off to get to where I am today, allowing me to reward myself with this.
Have fun in your chic car, hahahahahahaha.

Oh look, they've got a chic driving it in the ad too.

Seifer

You've really got one Scotty? Let's see you beside it. I'm intensly jealous. That's what I want. I'm a muscle car fan, and old-style concept muscle car with a new look gets me all excited.

HamsterPants

I'm sorry, but when it comes to corvettes, I acknowledge them as powerful cars, but I just hate the designs these days.

In my honest opinion, you can't top that.

But as for my most favorite muscle car. I'd have to go with the Ford GT, preferably the old one from the 60s.

Scotty

Huh... That's weird, it worked last night...

No, I don't have a Corvette.  It was originally a picture of a Dodge Challenger, but somehow there was a prolonged delay before it decided to cut off the hotlinking.  Let's try another...

No, not my exact car, but close enough, those are custom decals.

HamsterPants

Quote from: Scotty on October 27, 2010, 08:10:04 AM
Huh... That's weird, it worked last night...

No, I don't have a Corvette.  It was originally a picture of a Dodge Challenger, but somehow there was a prolonged delay before it decided to cut off the hotlinking.  Let's try another...
I hope you don't have an automatic... lol

Edit:
Quote from: troyowns on October 26, 2010, 11:34:45 PM
but my parents both own a Hummer
That car sucks.

Scotty

Quote from: HamsterPants on October 27, 2010, 08:39:26 AM
Edit:
That car sucks.

Hummers are like the Starbucks of American off-roading vehicles.  They're overpriced, aren't that good at what they are intended to do, and a social status symbol that says I couldn't get a Land Rover, nor do I go off-roading, I just like to look like I'm a bad-ass.  Kinda like those who get suspension lifts on their trucks in San Diego, meaningless...

havok

Quote from: Scotty on October 27, 2010, 09:57:18 AM
Quote from: HamsterPants on October 27, 2010, 08:39:26 AM
Edit:
That car sucks.

Hummers are like the Starbucks of American off-roading vehicles.  They're overpriced, aren't that good at what they are intended to do, and a social status symbol that says I couldn't get a Land Rover, nor do I go off-roading, I just like to look like I'm a bad-ass.  Kinda like those who get suspension lifts on their trucks in San Diego, meaningless...

haha yea it is and a waste of money thats what 4 wheelers are for :p and as for me i want a 1966mustang and a 2010 ford f 150 king ranch (which i will be buying some time this yea :P)

HamsterPants

Quote from: havok on October 27, 2010, 10:14:16 AM
haha yea it is and a waste of money thats what 4 wheelers are for :p and as for me i want a 1966mustang and a 2010 ford f 150 king ranch (which i will be buying some time this yea :P)
A good 4 wheeler should never be a waste of money.

havok

lol no i ment the lift kits on trucks lol i have a grizly 660 and i love mudding with it :p

HamsterPants

Quote from: havok on October 27, 2010, 10:44:24 AM
lol no i ment the lift kits on trucks lol i have a grizly 660 and i love mudding with it :p
wtf is mudding? lol
My redneck neighbor talks about that all the time, but I never asked what it was.

havok

Quote from: HamsterPants on October 27, 2010, 11:30:25 AM
Quote from: havok on October 27, 2010, 10:44:24 AM
wtf is mudding? lol
My redneck neighbor talks about that all the time, but I never asked what it was.

haha wow really andim not a red neck but you go to a park and drive around in a lot of mud and get drunk pretty much

stick d00d

I'm 19 and currently am carless.. but here is my dream car:

or... the Shelby GT :D

T-Rok

Quote from: stick d00d on October 27, 2010, 12:32:27 PM
I'm 19 and currently am carless.. but here is my dream car:

or... the Shelby GT :D

350z, nice car choice. Haha

Hikarikuen

I'm from a family of car people. During the summer my Dad drives a '68 Charger (because here in MN they put a ridiculous amount of salt on the roads in order to melt snow in the winter, which speeds up rust by a ton), and in the colder months a late 70's Impala. Meanwhile, I share a car with my Mom, a 1983 Oldsmobile Delta 88 - so yeah, going anywhere is lots of fun.

And for the record, we aren't all that rich either; when we restore cars we do pretty much all the work ourselves, only buying parts when necessary, and lots of them come from junkyards and get cleaned up. Pretty much any money my parents can spare goes to hobbies like this. I also help pay for gas when I borrow my Mom's car and pay for my own insurance (which is a significant fraction of my fast-food income), so I'm not really all that spoiled. Just very fortunate my Dad manages money well enough to get nice stuff.

And yes, our newest car is from 1983.

We also have 2 early 70's Chryslers (a Dodge and a Plymouth) that need restoring, and whichever one we finish first goes to me provided I do a lot of the work on it. I suppose my Dad figures he can only drive one car at a time and my Mom's not interested in driving a muscle car around haha. Almost definitely the most valuable thing (financially speaking) I will ever be given as a gift.

Also, nice car Scotty.