News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Mafia: The Revival (See Conclusion for Winner)

Started by 11clock, July 20, 2012, 05:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RayRay

What a great story. It brought me tears of joy! /sarcasm

"Hmm, who should I go after... Right now none of us have any suspicion to each other, unless you know each other well."

crozier

"Fool. You should not go after any of us. For the chances of lynching a townie outnumbers the chances of hitting one of those blasted mafia...!"
Current vote: No lynch

RayRay

"That could be a good idea, but I'll be watching everyone and see if they crack."
Vote: NL

Titan

Livin' in a lonely world.

Hi756

Yeah, I agree with crozier. If we all blindly vote, it most likely will be a townsperson rather than Mafia. I vote no lynch until somebody acts suspicious.
This is my signature.....great.

Jmac

"I vote no lynch. Until we have more info,  we're all sitting ducks..."

Lucifer

"Ah... a familiar situation. The Colosseum, the Battle Royale, survival of the fittest at its finest. By wit or will, by chance or fate, will any of us survive to tell the tale? Good, evil, innocent, guilty? Bah! In the end all that truly matters is survival. If in the morning you find you have managed to retain your morality, well that's just a bonus.

For now I agree to wait. I vote for No Lynching today. But know, we are simply biding time.. tonight they will strike.. and the next night.. and the next, until none of us are left but the forsaken."

theskyisblue

RayRay

"I know your own vote won't get you out, but why would you vote for yourself? Just for kicks?"

No Lynch has been a terrible person.

tehrozzy

"Mafia?! Hmm. Well, we don't want to risk killing innocents. No Lynch"

theskyisblue

"I totally agree! Let's sit on our cowardly bums, not take any action, and let the mafia kill one of us tonight. Less is more, right?"

Unvote: theskyisblue
Vote: Titan

RayRay

"Titan, eh? I don't think he was the one who had came up with No Lynch. I'm pretty sure that was crozier.

And to explain why we are wanting No Lynch is because in Day One, practically there is almost nothing to be suspicious about. However, when you vote out, that usually pulls someone's mind. That can direct suspicion towards you by the way.

I'm not voting for you yet, but beware."

theskyisblue

"Yeah, I was wrong to vote Titan. I can only read what is written in black, so I couldn't tell who actually came up with the idea for no lynching. The stupid orange font threw me off! I had no idea what I was doing, even though Titan is the only one who gave zero reason for his not lynching, making him really look like a bandwagon voter.  Even though we know that there is in fact mafia out there, there is no reason to have any suspicion at all! Excuse me for my stupidity..."

RayRay

Wait, his font was orange to you? It looked black to me.

EDIT: Oh, I see what you mean. The usernames are orange.

"Fair enough. I guess I'll let it go."

Titan

My bad, I'm used to playing mafia games where most people know that day 1 is nl, but no harm done!
Livin' in a lonely world.