News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Mafia Revival #2: Forgotten Memories (See Conclusion)

Started by Hi756, July 31, 2012, 04:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Titan

"Seeing as how we have no clue who could possibly be in the mafia, I guess I'll go with everyone else. For now."

No Lynch
Livin' in a lonely world.

Hi756

"Do you people honestly believe I would make up the fact that there's a Mafia gang that's gonna kill everyone?! *nervous laughter* Uh, uh, um.....ridiculous! I wouldn't make that up! You people will be in for a surprise when night comes!"
This is my signature.....great.

RayRay

"Hah! It kind of sounds like the mayor is leading the Mafia! But it doesn't sound like he's joking though."

KaptainKohl

"What if there is no Mafia and our Mayor is a mass Murderer person criminal mastermind thingy and is trying to get us all to kill each other by erasing our memory and making us think there is a Mafia!!!!!!"

Hi756

"uh, uh, uhhhh that's ridiculous! I would never do such things as these!"

KaptainKohl

"Yah ok then Mr. "Mayor" i think you are a lair"
Lynch: Hi756

Hi756

RayRay

"Unless I change my vote to you, Mr. Suspicious."

Unvote
Vote: Hi756

Haha, this won't end the game, will it?

tehrozzy

"Haha, this is rather amusing. I do like idea of a new mayor, this ones quite pathetic."

Unvote; No Lynch
New Vote: Hi756

Hi756

"The day is almost over, and there is a tie in votes. 4 votes for no lynch, four votes for my death. This day is taking an interesting turn. We might have to result to a coin toss."

Lucifer

Hi756

"Ok now, the day's almost over, can SOMEBODY change their vote to No Lynch to make it a no lynch? I mean, THIS IS RIDICULOUS!" Hi756 yells in anger.

KaptainKohl jumps in, "You are a threat to this town, and I believe you are making the 'Mafia' stuff up! You deserve death!"

Lucifer, RayRay, YayForLife, and 11clock cheer, "Yeah! Kill him!"

"There's the noose, Hi756. Go lynch yourself, the majority of the votes are voting for that! I will take over!" says 11clock.

"*sigh* fine. But you guys are making a terrible mistake! You will regret this someday!"

Text appears in the air in front of the group:

"Hi756 is dead. He was a 3rd party role."

"Yeah, what is he?" asks RayRay.

More text shows up in the air.

"Hi756 was the 3rd Party Special role, the MAYOR.
Description: The mayor is the head of the town, he knows exactly who everyone is/knows who's mafia and who's not. He is in charge of all night actions. The mayor does not explicitly care if the town or the mafia wins, he just wants to watch it happen."

"I guess the text speaks the truth and there truly is a mafia out there." KaptainKohl quietly says.

"Now that we know it is true, who will lead us? WE ARE IN DANGER!" Wigger123 says in fear.

"I WILL!" 11clock says proudly.

"No 11clock, you can't be mayor if I already am!"

Everybody turns their head. Hi756 is floating in the air above his dead body.

"I'm in charge of this town, and I will continue to run it! I do not care about what anyone thinks anymore, this 'game' must continue as it did before! The only change is that I'm dead, so I can't be killed again. Everyone go to sleep, night 1 has come!"

Night 1 has begun!

This topic will be locked, so no posting here until the end of the night. Those of you with night actions, message me once you've made your decision. The first PM you send me is the final decision, so make sure what you say is what you want!

Hi756

"Hmm......from the looks of things, the mafia did absolutely nothing last night!" Hi756 says.

"But, if there is a mafia out there like you say, wouldn't they have attacked?" asks 11clock.

"Yes, they would have....but the point is that they didn't. Everybody except myself is still alive, so continue on with your discussion!" Hi756 says happily.

Day 2 has begun!

11clock

"Before we go ahead and do the predictable No Lynch, I'll say that by not lynching, we make no progress during the day, and voting helps bring up discussion."

Tidus

"So the 'mafia'  decides not to kill anyone and then this 11clock guy tells us we need to try to kill one person to get things going? It seems to me that this mafia is trying to play chicken with us to get us to kill an innocent first. I have some suspicion for you 11clock... But for now I think it's best to not give in to this game and still go with no lynch "